Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Pānchgani
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 24% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 22% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 2,393||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 4,036||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Pānchgani hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Pānchgani hotel
- Be a daredevil and go bungee jumping in the On Wheelz Amusement Park in Panchgani, where many fun attractions for young and old await you. To avoid long car rides, opt for the Hotel Valley Nest, a casual 3-star hotel with an adjacent garden, located a 3-minute drive from the park. The Mount View Executive is a little further up the road and welcomes guests with an outdoor pool, a spa centre and free parking. It is located a 1-minute drive from the park.
- As you are in the hometown of Mala’s jam, who introduced the word “jam” in India, visit Malas Fruits Products and stay at The Travellers Inn, a modest 2-star hotel with free Wi-Fi and breakfast located a 2-minute walk from the factory and store. The OYO 12260 Traveler's Inn just down the road is equally close and comes with a restaurant as well.
- Take fantastic pictures at the Sydney Point which overlooks the deep-blue waters of Dhom Dham. Ravine Hotel puts you within a 10-minute walk from the point and offers a fitness centre, outdoor pool and complimentary breakfast. The Basillica Hotel Cliff Inn is another option located 11 minutes from the point that also offers an outdoor pool, a restaurant and free parking.
- Visit the Table Land, a mountain plateau overlooking the mesmerising landscape with views of the Devil’s Kitchen, which is one of the many big caves. The Hotel Ambassador Panchgani is a mere 15-minute walk from the Table Land and provides guests with family rooms, breakfast and room service. Hotel Rahil Plaza is a low-key, no-frills alternative that is also about 15 minutes away on foot.
- To be closer to all amenities, consider a hotel in Panchgani’s centre, such as the OYO 15363 Hotel Pan Hill, located close to a bank, Malas Jam Shoppe, a provision store and various eateries like Monginis Cake Shop or Ne’thing for chocolate. The Hotel Summer Place is equally close to all amenities and is a budget-friendly choice.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Pānchgani
Are hotels in Pānchgani safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Panchgani offer an airport shuttle?
Which hotels in Panchgani have a 24-hour front desk?
Which hotels in Panchgani are family-friendly?
Which are the best cheap hotels in Panchgani?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Pānchgani?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Pānchgani by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Pānchgani hotels
Go to map