Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Bangkok
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|April||Cheapest month to stay with an average 55% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 43% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 8,543||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 7,329||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Bangkok hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
4 stars and above
Top tips for finding the perfect Bangkok hotel
- If it’s your first time in Thailand, consider staying in the Sukhumvit area of Bangkok, where there is a wide selection of hotels, restaurants, nightlife and entertainment options, as well as the BTS Skyline that will whisk you to wherever you need to go in no time. The Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit and Novotel Bangkok Ploenchit Sukhumvit are both popular hotels in this area.
- The Chao Phraya River sweeps through Bangkok and is an iconic emblem of the city. There are many riverside hotels that hug the shoreline and put you in easy reach of some key sights, such as the Wat Phra Kaew (Temple of the Emerald Buddha), Grand Palace and Wat Arun. You’ll find many cheap hotels in this area, including The Orchid House 153, Nouvo City Hotel and Sawasdee Banglumpoo Inn.
- If you feel like haggling for some bargains, find a hotel in the colourful Pratunam Market area, Thailand’s largest clothing market, a chaotic labyrinth jam-packed with shops and stalls selling clothes, shoes and fashion accessories. The area boasts some first-rate luxury hotels, such as the Amari Watergate Bangkok and Centara Watergate Pavillion Hotel Bangkok.
- Anyone with a sense of adventure will want to make sure they explore Chinatown, where you can eat your fill of delicious Chinese food and browse through traditional goods for sale. For many, staying in this area offers an unforgettable slice of Bangkok life – especially when the sun goes down. Hotels such as Shanghai Mansion Bangkok and Chinatown Hotel put you right in the thick of it.
- If you need to stay close to one of the airports because you have an early or late departure, you may want to consider a hotel such as the Novotel Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel near Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok’s international airport, or the Amari Don Muang Airport, which is close to Don Muang Airport.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Bangkok
Are hotels in Bangkok safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Bangkok?
What are the best hotels near Thanon Khao San?
How much does a hotel cost in Bangkok?
Where can I find cheap hotels in Bangkok?
What neighbourhood in Bangkok is good for nightlife?
What hotel area is especially good for shopping in Bangkok?
Where in Bangkok can I find a hotel with a view?
How much is a hotel in Bangkok for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Bangkok for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Bangkok?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Bangkok by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Bangkok hotelsCheck availability
Go to map
Search by price₹ 889 - ₹ 11,403 ₹ 11,403 - ₹ 21,843 ₹ 21,843 - ₹ 32,358 ₹ 32,358 - ₹ 42,798 ₹ 42,798+ per night
Most recommended Bangkok hotelsShow all
Lebua At State Tower (The World's First Vertical Destination)
Bang Rak ₹ 7,479+