Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Daman
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|October||Cheapest month to stay with an average 5% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 245% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 3,930||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 4,648||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Daman hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
When to book cheap hotels in Daman?
Price per night / 3-star hotel. Prices are not fixed and may vary with time.
Average nightly price per month
Average nightly price per month
Top tips for finding perfect Daman hotel deals
- If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in Daman, you should consider visiting during the low season. You'll find cheaper accommodations in Daman in October and July.
- Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but you’ll most likely find the best hotel deals in Daman if you stay on a Tuesday. The opposite is true for, Friday, which is usually the most expensive day.
- How long should you stay? KAYAK users usually book their accommodation in Daman for 2 days.
- Visitors who prefer to stay in the main area of Daman can select Hotel Nana’s Place, a mid-range hotel located in the city centre. That area is the best for those who enjoy shopping, a lively atmosphere and cuisine because it offers a variety of shops, street markets and restaurants.
- Hotel Reevanta or Hotel Brighton, located in close proximity to St. Jerome Fort, are good options for those interested in architecture and history. Within St. Jerome Fort you can find the Jain Temple and the church of Our Lady of the Sea. The fort is an interesting place where you can see Portuguese architecture and discover Daman’s rich history.
- If you want to have an easy access to the beach, it is worth to consider hotels surrounding Devka Beach, for example, The Gold Beach Resort. It is a modern, 4-star property that offers views of the sea and is perfect for families or couples. Devka Beach is one of the most popular beaches in Daman and it is very close to the Devka Amusement Park.
- For families or people who like nature and sports, Mirasol Water Park Resort should be an attractive option. The resort is right beside Mirasol Lake Garden where it is possible to relax and enjoy a picnic or water sports.
- Hotel Deltin is aimed at visitors who prefer the most luxurious options and are willing to pay more for accommodation. Hotel Deltin is a 5-star property in Daman and offers its guests various facilities such as pools, spas, game rooms, bars and restaurants.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Daman
Are hotels in Daman safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Fort of Moti Daman?
Which hotels in Daman are close to the beach?
Which hotels in Daman are good for families?
Which hotels in Daman offer spa treatments?
What are good budget hotels in Daman?
What are good hotels in Daman with restaurants?
How do I find a hotel in central Daman?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Daman?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Daman by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Daman hotels
Go to map