Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Diu
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 2,023|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 5,476|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Diu cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Diu hotel
- Enjoy the sunny days of your vacation with a stay close to Nagoa Beach in Diu and Daman. Kostamar Beach Resort is a casual choice with a swimming pool, air-conditioned rooms and a fitness centre, located directly on Nagoa beachfront and offering stunning sea views. Radhika Beach Resort, also at the beachfront, comes with a pool and a restaurant serving local seafood.
- Make sure you visit Kohinoor Water Park, especially if you’re travelling with kids. Slides, various pools and great fun for the whole family are on offer, and it is only a 7-minute car ride from Diu centre. If you want to be even closer, Kohinoor Hotel is adjacent to the water park, less than a 1-minute walk away. The hotel is a laid-back choice with family rooms, breakfast included, a swimming pool and a gym.
- India is famous for cricket and its passion for the sport. Stay close to the Cricket Stadium if you have come to Diu for a game. Hotel Ankur is a simple option located 4 minutes from the Cricket Stadium and features a restaurant and bar on the premises. Hotel Panchmurti is also only an 8-minute walk from the Stadium and offers unassuming, air-conditioned rooms, as well as free parking and Wi-Fi.
- Visit Diu Museum to learn more about the local history and see artefacts like sculptures, works of art and wood carvings. Hotel Cidade de Diu is a 5-minute walk from the museum and offers travellers an outdoor pool, an international restaurant and complimentary breakfast. Hotel Samrat is equally close and comes with free parking, a pool and an on-site bar.
- If you want to be close to the attractions, such as Fort Diu – a fortress dating back to the 16th century – the Tower of Silence or Mahadev Temple. Hotel Palacio de Diu is a 10-minute walk from the tip of Diu where these historical buildings can be found. Hotel Alishan is another relaxed choice also at the oceanfront, about 12 minutes away on foot, featuring a no-frills restaurant and bar.
- Be close to shops and amenities and consider a hotel around Dr Rajaram Kelkar Road, where you will find various banks, bakeries, post offices, fashion stores, a tea and coffee shop and some restaurants like the Gayatri Pure Veg Food or Bunder Chowk. Hotel Prince puts you within easy walking distance of all amenities and shops and offers itself as a humble choice with free parking, Wi-Fi and a bar. Another option is the Hotel Jagat, also a simple choice close to a bank, with air-conditioned rooms, free parking and Wi-Fi.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Diu
Where to stay in Diu?
Hotels near Diu Fort have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Diu Fort?
Travellers who like staying near Diu Fort recommend Dream Vision Guest House.
How much does a hotel cost in Diu?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Diu for as cheap as ₹ 638 in the last 3 days. The average price is ₹ 1,756.
Which hotels in Diu are close to Diu Airport?
The Rasal Beach Resort is located on Nagoa Beach Road, which leads directly to the airport in about 4 minutes by car. The hotel offers no-nonsense rooms with a restaurant and bar and it is also close to Nagoa Beach. Azzaro Resorts & Ganga Spa is an 8-minute drive from the airport and located on Airport Road. The resort features a pool and spa area where guests can relax before catching their plane.
Which hotels in Diu have a 24-hour front desk?
Choose the Hotel Shivam to gain more flexibility with a 24-hour front desk in case you need to arrive or depart at an early or late hour. The simple lodgings offer free internet access throughout their premises, as well as a swimming pool and room service.
Which are good budget hotels in Diu?
Diu is generally an affordable area, but those who really want to get good value for their money should opt for the Village Hotel. This property offers free parking, free Wi-Fi and a restaurant for a very reasonable price.
Which are good luxury hotels in Diu?
Opt for The Grand Highness to get a taste of luxury. The hotel is close to Diu town centre and indulges guests with valet parking, a business centre and elegant, luxurious rooms that invite guests to relax and unwind during the holidays.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.