Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Diu
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|August||Cheapest month to stay with an average 26% drop in price.|
|October||Most expensive month to stay with an average 39% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 3,779||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 3,490||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Diu hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Diu hotel
- Enjoy the sunny days of your vacation with a stay close to Nagoa Beach in Diu and Daman. Kostamar Beach Resort is a casual choice with a swimming pool, air-conditioned rooms and a fitness centre, located directly on Nagoa beachfront and offering stunning sea views. Radhika Beach Resort, also at the beachfront, comes with a pool and a restaurant serving local seafood.
- Make sure you visit Kohinoor Water Park, especially if you’re travelling with kids. Slides, various pools and great fun for the whole family are on offer, and it is only a 7-minute car ride from Diu centre. If you want to be even closer, Kohinoor Hotel is adjacent to the water park, less than a 1-minute walk away. The hotel is a laid-back choice with family rooms, breakfast included, a swimming pool and a gym.
- India is famous for cricket and its passion for the sport. Stay close to the Cricket Stadium if you have come to Diu for a game. Hotel Ankur is a simple option located 4 minutes from the Cricket Stadium and features a restaurant and bar on the premises. Hotel Panchmurti is also only an 8-minute walk from the Stadium and offers unassuming, air-conditioned rooms, as well as free parking and Wi-Fi.
- Visit Diu Museum to learn more about the local history and see artefacts like sculptures, works of art and wood carvings. Hotel Cidade de Diu is a 5-minute walk from the museum and offers travellers an outdoor pool, an international restaurant and complimentary breakfast. Hotel Samrat is equally close and comes with free parking, a pool and an on-site bar.
- If you want to be close to the attractions, such as Fort Diu – a fortress dating back to the 16th century – the Tower of Silence or Mahadev Temple. Hotel Palacio de Diu is a 10-minute walk from the tip of Diu where these historical buildings can be found. Hotel Alishan is another relaxed choice also at the oceanfront, about 12 minutes away on foot, featuring a no-frills restaurant and bar.
- Be close to shops and amenities and consider a hotel around Dr Rajaram Kelkar Road, where you will find various banks, bakeries, post offices, fashion stores, a tea and coffee shop and some restaurants like the Gayatri Pure Veg Food or Bunder Chowk. Hotel Prince puts you within easy walking distance of all amenities and shops and offers itself as a humble choice with free parking, Wi-Fi and a bar. Another option is the Hotel Jagat, also a simple choice close to a bank, with air-conditioned rooms, free parking and Wi-Fi.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Diu
Are hotels in Diu safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Diu Fort?
How much does a hotel cost in Diu?
Which hotels in Diu are close to Diu Airport?
Which hotels in Diu have a 24-hour front desk?
Which are good budget hotels in Diu?
Which are good luxury hotels in Diu?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Diu?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Diu by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Diu hotels
Go to map