Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Alappuzha
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|July||Cheapest month to stay with an average 5% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 117% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 4,200||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 4,421||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Alappuzha hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Alappuzha hotel
- If you want to enjoy the best of Alappuzha’s beach feeling, stay close to Alleppey Beach and the old Lighthouse, dating back to the 19th century. The Nextel Beach Resort is only a 1-minute walk from the beach and 5 minutes from the lighthouse, offering a swimming pool, restaurant and spa area. Raheem Residency is a 4-star hotel only 1 minute from the beach and lighthouse and also comes with a pool, restaurant and spa.
- If you want to explore the other side of Alappuzha, visit The Great Backwaters, a network of waterways that offer stunning views. Kayaloram Heritage Lake Resort is situated at the waterfront and offers an outdoor pool and free breakfast, among other facilities. The Punnamada Backwater Resort is another alternative that has a spa and on-site bar and is located at the oceanfront.
- Stay in the city centre to enjoy a broad range of culture, museums, art and entertainment like the Revi Karuna Karan Memorial Museum, the Pankaj Theatre, the Arukola Maman Temple or the fish market. The Hilton Residency is within a 20 minutes’ walk of all these attractions and offers room service and a restaurant; however, there are also fantastic restaurants dotted around the hotel, such as the Cochin Majilis or the Halais Restaurant, which are a 7-minute and a 9-minute walk away, respectively.
- If you have never seen the Taj Mahal, the Global Peace Palace is a small replica that was erected in the 21st century to symbolise love and peace. If you want to stay close-by, consider the Alleppey Prince Hotel, an 8-minute walk from the site, offering a restaurant that serves international and regional food, a bar and a swimming pool.
- If you are interested in the Indian culture, visit some of the Hindu and Buddhist temples such as the Sri Dharmasastha Temple or the Kottamkulangara Sri Maha Vishnu Temple. To be located amidst many of these temples, choose the Palmgrove Lake Resort on the eastern side of the city, which is only a 6-minute drive from the Sri Dharmasastha Temple, 3 minutes by car from the Kottamkulangara Sri Maha Vishnu Temple and 7 minutes from the Elangumadom Temple. The Aramana Holiday Inn is equally close to all these temples.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Alappuzha
Are hotels in Alappuzha safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Alappuzha?
Which are budget-friendly hotels in Alappuzha?
Which hotels in Alappuzha have a 24-hour front desk?
Which hotels in Alappuzha have facilities for disabled people?
Are there any 5-star hotels in Alappuzha?
How much is a hotel in Alappuzha for tonight?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Alappuzha?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Alappuzha by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Alappuzha hotels
Go to map