Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Kochi
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 16% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 194% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 4,188||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 4,462||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Kochi hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Kochi hotel
- If you’re hoping to stay in area that is within easy walking distance of many attractions, such as the beach, fishing areas, museums and churches, consider booking a hotel in the neighbourhood of Fort Kochi. The Namasthe Fort Kochi is a straightforward choice that will place you in the heart of this area and near many sites, like the Santa Cruz Cathedral Basilica.
- For travellers who enjoy historic architecture, select a hotel near Mattancherry Palace, such as the Caza Maria that is located within just a 3-minute walk. Mattancherry Palace is a building that dates back to the 1500s and has been restored, so that it can be toured by visitors.
- Interested in learning more about the area’s rich history and culture? Choose a hotel near the Indo-Portuguese Museum, a museum that educates guests on the Portuguese influence throughout the city. The Elphinstone Residency is a budget-friendly choice that is only a 4-minute walk from the museum.
- To spend your vacation relaxing by the ocean, make sure to book a hotel next to Fort Kochi Beach, such as the casual Hotel Fort Kochi Beach Inn, which is just a 2-minute walk from the beach. Fort Kochi Beach is known for its soft sand, paved walkways and other public amenities, such as benches, restrooms and trash cans.
- If you’re travelling to Kochi with your family, pick a hotel next to Wonderla Kochi, a kid-friendly amusement park that has games, water rides, and a 3D movie theatre. The Hotel Olive Eva is only a 5-minute drive from Wonderla Kochi and it is a 12-minute drive from the city’s downtown.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Kochi
Are hotels in Kochi safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Kochi?
What are the best hotels near Mattancherry Palace?
How much does a hotel cost in Kochi?
Which hotels in Kochi have free parking?
Which hotels in Kochi have a good pool?
What are good hotels in Kochi near the Kerala Folklore Museum?
What are good hotels in Kochi near the Chottanikkara Temple?
How much is a hotel in Kochi for tonight?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Kochi?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Kochi by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Kochi hotels
Go to map