Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Visakhapatnam
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 42% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 224% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 3,132||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 3,328||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Visakhapatnam hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Visakhapatnam hotel
- At the docks in Visakhapatnam there is a decommissioned submarine, the INS Kursura. For those interested in military history, you can visit the submarine and learn more at the attached museum and the nearby Victory at Sea War Memorial. The Welcomhotel Grand Bay is a 7-minute drive from the museum. If you want to learn even more, the Visakha Museum is just a little further down the road.
- For those looking to stay downtown, the Hotel Meghalaya is only a 5-minute walk away from the city’s most central park within the business district. Also in the area are a number of shopping and dining options as well as the AP Tourism Office to help you become better acquainted with what the city has to offer.
- One of the most popular temples to visit in Visakhapatnam is the Varaha Lakshmi Narasimha Temple at the top of the mountains just outside the city. You can reach it by climbing the Simhachalam Devasthanam Steps or by driving to the top. Either way, you will be able to see the view across the jungle and over the city. For those looking to stay nearby towards the north of the city, The Micro Continental is a 30-minute drive from the mountain.
- The Kailasagiri Park is a good place to visit for anyone who enjoys sculptures. The large Shiva-Parvati Statue stands in the middle of the park on top of the hill which you can ride a gondola up to. The Park Visakhapatnam is within 10 minutes of the foot of the hill. Also in the area is the Telugu Cultural Museum, which has a number of cultural art works.
- If you have come to Visakhapatnam to enjoy some fishing, boating activities, or to tour around the Bay of Bengal, then you may wish to stay in a hotel close to the marina. The Hotel Daspalla is a 10-minute drive from the fishing harbour and from the fish market where you can see locals selling their daily catch.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Visakhapatnam
Are hotels in Visakhapatnam safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Rama Krishna Beach?
How much does a hotel cost in Visakhapatnam?
Which hotels in Visakhapatnam are close to the beach?
What hotels in Visakhapatnam have a pool?
What hotels in Visakhapatnam provide a complimentary breakfast?
What hotels in Visakhapatnam provide you with access to an airport shuttle?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Visakhapatnam?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Visakhapatnam by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Visakhapatnam hotelsCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Search by price₹ 0 - ₹ 1,481 ₹ 1,481 - ₹ 2,888 ₹ 2,888 - ₹ 4,295 ₹ 4,295 - ₹ 5,702 ₹ 5,702+ per night
Most recommended Visakhapatnam hotelsShow all