Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Alībāg
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 26% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 85% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 3,755||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 5,794||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Alībāg hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Alībāg hotel
- One of the primary tourist attractions in Alibag is the Koloba Fort, which is situated on a picturesque little island just off the coast and can be reached on foot from certain places at low tide. Visitors who want to intersperse their beach time with a visit to some attractions around Alibag would do well to book a hotel near the fort. The 5-star Radisson Blu Resort and Spa is a luxury choice just 1.5 kilometres away from here. A mid-range option is the Hotel Big Splash, which is less than 3 kilometres from the fort.
- When staying in the city centre, you will find yourself within easy reach of most of Alibag’s temples. One of the notable temples in this area is the 400-year old Ganesha temple, one in a series of eight temples dedicated to the Lord Ganesha that are scattered through this region of India. An economy hotel within relatively close proximity is the Hotel Sagar Ratna.
- If you are travelling with your partner and looking forward to spending some balmy romantic evenings together, settle for a hotel near Varsoli Beach, which boasts many eateries along the shore and is known for its magnificent sunsets. The Hotel Ravikiran is a 4-star establishment around 1.5 kilometres from the beach.
- There is plenty to do for the water sports enthusiast in Alibag, and many of these activities are centred around Nagaon Beach. Here you can jet-ski, go on a banana boat, or do some zorbing, a popular fun activity where you climb into a giant transparent inflatable bubble and then walk across the surface of the water. The Bougainvillea Boutique Beach House is a short 8-minute walk from Nagaon Beach.
- Travelling to Alibag with family? Consider a hotel near Alibag Beach with its calm waters, or the less crowded Kihim Beach with its coconut trees and myriad of birds, butterflies and flowers. The mid-range Sea View Hotel is a popular choice near Alibag Beach, and the 4-star U Tropicana Alibaug is an upmarket option just 3.3 kilometres from Kihim Beach.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Alībāg
Are hotels in Alībāg safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What hotels in Alibag are near a bus station?
What good hotels in Alibag are close to the Magnetic Observatory?
Which hotels in Alibag offer free parking?
Which hotels in Alibag are by the Mandwa Jetty?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Alībāg?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Alībāg by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Alībāg hotels
Go to map