Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Sydney
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|June||Cheapest month to stay with an average 31% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 54% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 10,946||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 12,003||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Sydney hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Sydney hotel
- Sydney’s CBD (Central Business District) is a popular area with business travellers, with an array of international brand-name hotels, many of them a stone’s throw from Sydney Harbour. Choose from the classically elegant Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel near the Sydney Opera House or the sky-scraping InterContinental Sydney, just a two-minute walk from Circular Quay.
- Families staying near Darling Harbour, on the western edge of the CBD, won’t be short of things to see and do, with plenty of family-friendly sights, such as the Sea Life Sydney Aquarium and Wild Life Sydney Zoo. Accommodation here includes the Adina Apartment Hotel Darling Harbour, with family-friendly conveniences including an outdoor pool, BBQ patio and restaurant delivery service.
- For great deals on budget hotels in Sydney, Kings Cross is the place to be. This inner-city area, east of the CBD, offers good-value rooms and a lively nightlife. It’s part of the suburb of Potts Point, an affluent area with more midrange options to tickle your fancy. A good choice here might be the Song Hotel Sydney.
- For a taste of romance and old-world charm, you can’t go wrong with the Rocks, an historic area brimming with trendy boutique hotels. With the city centre just a short walk or ferry ride away, it’s a great option for couples seeking a more intimate vibe.
- Australia’s popularity as a backpacking destination means Sydney has plenty of cool hostels that won’t break the bank. Party over the city skyline at Bounce Sydney, whose rooftop bar and buzzing location opposite Central Station make it an ideal base for a night out. Or relax and soak up the views at the Sydney Harbour YHA, located in the Rocks, near the Opera House and just a short walk from Circular Quay.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Sydney
Are hotels in Sydney safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Sydney?
What are the best hotels near Darling Harbour?
How much does a hotel cost in Sydney?
Are there good hotels near Sydney airport?
Which neighbourhoods are close to Sydney’s central station?
What hotel area is especially good for shopping in Sydney?
What are the best hotels near Sydney’s Olympic Park?
Which neighbourhoods in Sydney are close to the beach?
How much is a hotel in Sydney for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Sydney for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Sydney?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Sydney by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Sydney hotels
Go to map