Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Jomtien
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 44% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 18% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 4,066||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 2,413||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Jomtien hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Jomtien hotel deal
- Jomtien Beach is a popular destination for many travellers to Jomtien, whether they plan on sunbathing, jet skiing or something else. If you want to spend time here, we recommend searching for a hotel along the beachfront to ensure you can get to the beach during those quiet morning hours. There are a variety of options to choose from, including cheaper accommodation for those travelling on a budget. However, hotels along the waterfront will be more expensive than those a few streets in. The Grand Jomtien Palace Hotel is a popular choice for its price and location.
- Just south of Jomtien sits Tiger Park, a popular spot for those looking to witness the big cats. Hotels such as the Espana Condo Resort Pattaya along Jomtien Second Road are perfect if you want to be a short drive from Tiger Park while remaining in Jomtien and close to the beach.
- For go-karting and ATV enthusiasts, the Pattaya Kart Speedway is a sought-after destination. If you want to have a go on the tracks but don’t want to have to worry about the hassle of getting there and parking, we recommend looking for hotels nearby. The Royal Thai Residence is our recommendation for its proximity to the speedway as well as its amenities.
- As with all of coastal Thailand, the islands off Jomtien are worth the visit for anyone able to spare the time. If you plan on island-hopping during your trip, make sure to book a hotel near Bali Hai Pier. Just north of Jomtien Beach, a variety of hotels are available both along the coastline and further inland. We recommend the P.72 Hotel & Bar for its affordable price and location near the water.
- For those wanting to travel outside Jomtien to sights such as the Teddy Bear Museum and the Sanctuary of Truth, we recommend booking a hotel like the Achada Beach Pattaya near the Sukhumvit Road. Hotels along this road will shorten your journey to these sights and reduce the time spent in inner-city traffic.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Jomtien
Are hotels in Jomtien safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where is the best place to stay when travelling as a family?
Where is the best place to stay if I want to explore food markets?
Where is the best place to stay if I want to golf?
Where are the best hotels if I want to be near good restaurants?
How do I find a hotel in central Jomtien?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Jomtien?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Jomtien by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Jomtien hotels
Go to map