Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Dalhousie
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 2,143|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
How much does a hotel in Dalhousie cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Dalhousie hotel
- First time visitors to Dalhousie should try the city centre for accommodation. Hotel President on Gandhi Chowk Satdhara Road is perfectly situated and comes with free Wi-Fi, parking, a restaurant and laundry service. Alternatively, Hotel Mongas is a 4-star property at The Mall with free Wi-Fi, parking, breakfast and a restaurant, and it is less than a mile to the town centre.
- There are several good options for the economy traveller to Dalhousie. Hotel Himdhara on Balloon Church Road is about half a mile from the town centre and offers free Wi-Fi, limited room service and front desk, and is 14 miles from the Chamera Dam. If you prefer, Oyo 12246 Hotel Satyam International on Khajjiar Road provides a 24-hour front desk, free Wi-Fi, a continental breakfast and a restaurant.
- Garam Sadak is the main road to Dalhousie that offers spectacular views of the town and is popular with locals and tourists, who enjoy the serene landscape and a pleasant walk between Gandhi Chowk and Subash Chowk. Reserve a room at the 4-star Grand View Hotel as part of your preparations so that you can rejuvenate at the on-site Tattva spa and sample the international cuisine of the onsite restaurant.
- Khajji Nag Temple is popular attraction in the beautiful Khajjiar district, which is also home to Khajjiar Lake and its stunning views of the Himalayas. At Khajjiar, you can take a panoramic stroll or find your way to the Khalatop Wildlife Reserve, which is not far away. After your travels, put your feet up at Alps Resort in Bakrota Hill, which is just over 11 miles from Khajji Nag Temple. Oyo 6517 Satyam International at Barah Pathar is 9.6 miles away from the temple.
- Visitors to Dalhousie can enjoy shopping at the main market, Gandhi Chowk, which also includes the Himachal Handloom Industry Emporium and the Tibetan Handcrafts Centre, among various other shops and markets. Gandhi Chowk is also within walking distance of Dalhousie Shopping Centre and Hotel Mohan Palace on Khajjiar Road, which offers free Wi-Fi and spacious rooms.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Dalhousie
How much does a hotel cost in Dalhousie?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Dalhousie for as cheap as ₹ 1,000 in the last 3 days. The average price is ₹ 3,796.
Are there any hotels in Dalhousie that are kid friendly?
Lall Ji Tourist Resort is located in central Dalhousie on Lovers’ Lane and has a 24-hour front desk, free Wi-Fi and parking, breakfast, laundry, a playground and a children’s club, while the Mgm1 Hotel is located on The Mall Road and offers free parking and Wi-Fi, breakfast, restaurant and childcare services and is less than a mile from Khajjiar Lake.
Are there any hotels in Dalhousie that come with spa facilities?
Relax and spend the afternoon luxuriating at Hotel Mount View Dalhousie on Club Road, which offers 24-hour front desk and room service, a restaurant and a bar/lounge. The hotel also has a business centre, fitness centre and concierge services, and the spa offers a full service and a sauna. Khajjinag Temple is about 13 miles away.
Are there any hotels in Dalhousie with meeting rooms?
Yes, Hotel Anjukul has a meeting room as well as a 24-hour front desk, room service and a restaurant, and it is two kilometres from Bathri Market. You could also try Hotel Kumar’s, which affords great views of Dalhousie and also has meeting/banquet facilities as well as free Wi-Fi, parking and breakfast and a 24-hour front desk.
Are there any hotels in Dalhousie with increased accessibility?
Snow Valley Resorts downtown Dalhousie is wheelchair accessible, including accessible parking and facilities for disabled guests, as well as offering free Wi-Fi, breakfast and family rooms. Further amenities include express check-in and check-out, a tour desk and on-site entertainment. Snow Valley Resorts is one kilometre from Dalhousie Club restaurant and The Mall is only 0.5 kilometres away.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.