Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Dalhousie
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 65% drop in price.|
|October||Most expensive month to stay with an average 20% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 3,190||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 2,641||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Dalhousie hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Dalhousie hotel
- First time visitors to Dalhousie should try the city centre for accommodation. Hotel President on Gandhi Chowk Satdhara Road is perfectly situated and comes with free Wi-Fi, parking, a restaurant and laundry service. Alternatively, Hotel Mongas is a 4-star property at The Mall with free Wi-Fi, parking, breakfast and a restaurant, and it is less than a mile to the town centre.
- There are several good options for the economy traveller to Dalhousie. Hotel Himdhara on Balloon Church Road is about half a mile from the town centre and offers free Wi-Fi, limited room service and front desk, and is 14 miles from the Chamera Dam. If you prefer, Oyo 12246 Hotel Satyam International on Khajjiar Road provides a 24-hour front desk, free Wi-Fi, a continental breakfast and a restaurant.
- Garam Sadak is the main road to Dalhousie that offers spectacular views of the town and is popular with locals and tourists, who enjoy the serene landscape and a pleasant walk between Gandhi Chowk and Subash Chowk. Reserve a room at the 4-star Grand View Hotel as part of your preparations so that you can rejuvenate at the on-site Tattva spa and sample the international cuisine of the onsite restaurant.
- Khajji Nag Temple is popular attraction in the beautiful Khajjiar district, which is also home to Khajjiar Lake and its stunning views of the Himalayas. At Khajjiar, you can take a panoramic stroll or find your way to the Khalatop Wildlife Reserve, which is not far away. After your travels, put your feet up at Alps Resort in Bakrota Hill, which is just over 11 miles from Khajji Nag Temple. Oyo 6517 Satyam International at Barah Pathar is 9.6 miles away from the temple.
- Visitors to Dalhousie can enjoy shopping at the main market, Gandhi Chowk, which also includes the Himachal Handloom Industry Emporium and the Tibetan Handcrafts Centre, among various other shops and markets. Gandhi Chowk is also within walking distance of Dalhousie Shopping Centre and Hotel Mohan Palace on Khajjiar Road, which offers free Wi-Fi and spacious rooms.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Dalhousie
Are hotels in Dalhousie safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Are there any hotels in Dalhousie that are kid friendly?
Are there any hotels in Dalhousie that come with spa facilities?
Are there any hotels in Dalhousie with meeting rooms?
Are there any hotels in Dalhousie with increased accessibility?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Dalhousie?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Dalhousie by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Dalhousie hotels
Go to map