Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Bhubaneswar
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|July||Cheapest month to stay with an average 49% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 131% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 3,078||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 2,852||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Bhubaneswar hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Bhubaneswar hotel
- A popular thing to do when in Bhubaneshwar is to head out of town to the Chandaka Forest and Elephant Reserve to see Indian elephants roaming freely in their natural jungle habitat. You may be lucky and see more than just elephants, since this sanctuary is also home to other animals like leopards and hyenas. Visitors headed out here can consider staying at a hotel on the outskirts of town with easy road access to the reserve, such as the 4-star Mayfair Convention Hotel, which is 10 kilometres away.
- If you are interested in history and architecture, select a hotel near the 10th century Mukteswar Temple, which is unique in its mixture of intricate, ornate carvings in a mix of Hindu, Buddhist and Jain styles on its ceilings and stone arch. A mid-range choice less than 3 kilometres away is the OYO 4065 Hotel Richi, and an economy option is the Hotel Miland Palace.
- Do you have a sense of adventure? Just outside of the city centre, to the west, you can explore the many Khandagiri caves that contain Jain carvings dating back as far as the 1st century BC and depicting animals, battle scenes and devotional figures. A 5-star hotel 7 kilometres from here is the Mayfair Lagoon hotel and spa. A more modest choice just under 2 kilometres from the caves is the Hotel Airport Inn.
- Anthropologically inclined visitors would do well to book a hotel near the Museum of Tribal Arts and Artefacts, which sports a collection of traditional items of clothing, jewellery, ornaments and musical instruments from Odisha’s 62 tribes. You can also go home with a vibrant, colourful cloth painting done by the Saora people. A popular choice 1.7 kilometres from here is the 4-star Fortune Park Sishmo Bhubaneswar Hotel.
- If you feel like getting your shopping shoes on, try a hotel close to the Ekamra Haat craft market, such as the 4-star Hotel Swosti Grand. Take a 15-minute walk from the hotel and treat yourself to some Odishan handicrafts from this bustling market.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Bhubaneswar
Are hotels in Bhubaneswar safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Bhubaneswar?
What hotels in Bhubaneshwar are near Lingaraj Temple?
What good hotels in Bhubaneshwar are near the Regional Science Centre?
Which hotels in Bhubaneshwar are close to the railway station?
What are some good hotels in Bhubaneshwar near the airport?
How much is a hotel in Bhubaneswar for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Bhubaneswar for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Bhubaneswar?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Bhubaneswar by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Bhubaneswar hotels
Go to map