Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Madikeri
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 17,469|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
How much does a hotel in Madikeri cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Madikeri hotel
- For those here to see the famous Raja’s seat, you may want to stay somewhere in the southern part of the town. OYO 9408 Hotel Rajdarshan is a good option, as it is not only a minute walk away from Raja’s seat, but it is also next to the Coorg Tourist Information Centre to help you find out more about other activities in the area.
- The north of Madikeri also has a number of interesting sights, including the popular Abbey Falls and Gaddige Raja’s tomb – the Indo-saracenic structure that holds the mortal remains of the Kodava Royalty, surrounded by the mountain landscape. If you wanted to stay in this area, the Tripthrill Lotus Cottages are only 15 minutes’ drive from the Abbey Falls, and 5 minutes from Raja’s Tomb. The nearby golf course also provides easy entertainment.
- If you enjoy engaging in lakeside activities, the Coorg Jungle Camp Resort is a good location to unwind. This resort hotel offers not only relaxing spa packages and dining, but, if you’re looking for something a little more exciting, they have a bike hire to help you enjoy the grassy plains around the Harangi Backwaters.
- For those who enjoy the outdoors and are looking for something a little more physical, the Brahmagiri Wildlife Sanctuary is a good place to hike through misty hills. The Tamara Coorg Resort boasts a romantic view over this lush forest and can offer you guided nature treks through the best viewpoints and waterfalls. Not only that, but this resort also offers yoga classes, bird watching and plantation tours, taking you on a coffee journey from bean to brew.
- For those who want to remain within easy access to shopping and dining, on the other hand, you may want to stay in a hotel closer to the centre of town, such as Hotel Caveri. Not only will you be within walking distance to good food and services here, but there are also plenty of tourist sights to see in Madikeri centre, such as the Madikeri Fort and museum, or the Sri Omkareshwara temple.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Madikeri
Which hotels in Madikeri are good for those backpacking or travelling on a budget?
For those looking to stay in Madikeri on a budget, there are plenty of good options. Both the Cauvery Suites and Vedanta Wake Up are inexpensive and will place you close to the centre of town, giving you easy access to all the major sights in and around Madikeri.
Which hotels in Madikeri have a 24-hour front desk?
To help your holiday run smoothly, the Hotel Coorg International has a 24-hour front desk and a concierge service, helping you navigate through Madikeri no matter the time of day. The 4-star Old Kent Estates also boasts a 24-hour front desk and has only 6 furnished rooms, which will give you plenty of privacy, peace and quiet.
Which hotels in Madikeri offer breakfast?
For those who really need something in their stomach before they start the day, the Heritage Resort Coorg offers a free complimentary breakfast. If you require something a little more central, the Caveri Residency also has a free breakfast and is within walking distance to the markets, giving you a range of culinary choices.
Which hotels in Madikeri have a pool?
For those looking for the complete spa experience, the 5-star Taj Madikeri Resort and Spa not only offers a pool, but a range of spa treatments and facilities. For families, the Club Mahindra Madikeri can help everyone relax with a playground and children’s pool. It’s also located beside the golf course, and not far from peaceful walks towards Abbey Falls.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.