Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Madikeri
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|August||Cheapest month to stay with an average 15% drop in price.|
|October||Most expensive month to stay with an average 152% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 8,135||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 7,720||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Madikeri hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Madikeri hotel
- For those here to see the famous Raja’s seat, you may want to stay somewhere in the southern part of the town. OYO 9408 Hotel Rajdarshan is a good option, as it is not only a minute walk away from Raja’s seat, but it is also next to the Coorg Tourist Information Centre to help you find out more about other activities in the area.
- The north of Madikeri also has a number of interesting sights, including the popular Abbey Falls and Gaddige Raja’s tomb – the Indo-saracenic structure that holds the mortal remains of the Kodava Royalty, surrounded by the mountain landscape. If you wanted to stay in this area, the Tripthrill Lotus Cottages are only 15 minutes’ drive from the Abbey Falls, and 5 minutes from Raja’s Tomb. The nearby golf course also provides easy entertainment.
- If you enjoy engaging in lakeside activities, the Coorg Jungle Camp Resort is a good location to unwind. This resort hotel offers not only relaxing spa packages and dining, but, if you’re looking for something a little more exciting, they have a bike hire to help you enjoy the grassy plains around the Harangi Backwaters.
- For those who enjoy the outdoors and are looking for something a little more physical, the Brahmagiri Wildlife Sanctuary is a good place to hike through misty hills. The Tamara Coorg Resort boasts a romantic view over this lush forest and can offer you guided nature treks through the best viewpoints and waterfalls. Not only that, but this resort also offers yoga classes, bird watching and plantation tours, taking you on a coffee journey from bean to brew.
- For those who want to remain within easy access to shopping and dining, on the other hand, you may want to stay in a hotel closer to the centre of town, such as Hotel Caveri. Not only will you be within walking distance to good food and services here, but there are also plenty of tourist sights to see in Madikeri centre, such as the Madikeri Fort and museum, or the Sri Omkareshwara temple.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Madikeri
Are hotels in Madikeri safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Madikeri are good for those backpacking or travelling on a budget?
Which hotels in Madikeri have a 24-hour front desk?
Which hotels in Madikeri offer breakfast?
Which hotels in Madikeri have a pool?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Madikeri?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Madikeri by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Madikeri hotels
Go to map