Port Blair hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Port Blair
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|August||Cheapest month to stay with an average 50% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 231% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 3,472||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 4,245||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Port Blair hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Port Blair hotel
- For newlyweds who would like to spend a romantic honeymoon in Port Blair, the capital of Andaman & Nicobar Islands in the Bay of Bengal, consider staying at the Sinclairs Bayview Port Blair. This resort hotel is right by the beach, offers a Honeymoon Package that includes the Valentine Room, and offers splendid views of the sea on both sides. You will get pampered with fruits, cakes and wine plus candlelight dinners. Room service can be ordered from their onsite restaurant.
- If you want to visit the major tourist attractions in Port Blair, then stay at Hotel GKM Grand, a boutique hotel in the heart of Port Blair. Jogger’s Park is 0.1 mile away, and the Anthropological Museum, Elephant Beach, Cellular Jail, Murugan Temple, Aberdeen Clock Tower, Marine Park and Aquarium and Corbyn’s Cove are all within a 1.5-mile radius. Sagarika Emporium, a local government shop selling wooden, pearl and seashell souvenirs, is also less than a mile away.
- For the budget traveller, the Sunnyvale Andaman in Port Blair is a great choice. This economy hotel is located less than a mile from the city centre. It has numerous supermarkets, markets and restaurants in its vicinity. Halal breakfast is also offered here. You can take advantage of the free Wi-Fi and its onsite car rental service. The Mount Harriet National Park is about 3 miles away.
- The luxurious SeaShell Port Blair Hotel, perched on top of Marine Hill, offers scenic views of the city as well as the sea. It’s a hotel for the tourist who wants to have a relaxed and leisurely holiday. You can relish the delicacies at the all-day dining Salt & Pepper onsite restaurant, which serves multi-cuisine dishes. Amaya, the rooftop lounge bar facing the Andaman Sea, offers seafood, signature cocktails and live music.
- If you’re on a business trip to Port Blair, Hotel Sentinel, a 5 minute-walk to the city centre, is an apt choice. Sapphire, the conference hall, has the capacity to accommodate about 80 people theatre-style. Take advantage of their onsite event planner, latest audio-visual technology and catering service from their onsite restaurant to make your event or meeting a success. The Veer Savarkar International Airport is just 1.5 miles away and the harbour is less than a mile away.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Port Blair
Are hotels in Port Blair safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Are there any good family hotels in Port Blair?
Which hotels in Port Blair offer complimentary breakfast?
Which hotels in Port Blair are wheelchair accessible?
Which hotels in Port Blair are close to the Rajiv Gandhi or Andaman Water Sports Complex?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Port Blair?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Port Blair by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Port Blair hotels
Go to map