Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Noida
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|August||Cheapest month to stay with an average 33% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 56% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 4,505||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 4,532||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Noida hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Noida hotel deal
- If you want to be within easy walking distance of a traditional street food market, consider booking a hotel near Brahmaputra Market, such as the affordable 3-star Hotel P. K. Residency located less than a 15-minute walk away. At night, Brahmaputra Market comes alive with kiosks and stalls offering freshly-cooked cuisines from around the world - and at reasonable prices.
- Interested in exploring some of the city’s cultural sights? Select a hotel near the easily accessible ISKCON Noida temple that was built in 2014. The temple also houses a restaurant and a bakery. The OYO 13772 Hotel Krishna is a budget hotel that is only a 20-minute walk from the temple and an 11-minute walk from the Wave City Centre metro station.
- For visitors who would like to spend some time shopping while in Noida, pick one of the hotels near the DLF Mall of India, such as the luxury Radisson Blu MBD Hotel Noida. The DLF Mall of India is one of the biggest malls in the country and features a large number of stores, restaurants and cinemas all under one roof. The hotel is 8 minutes’ walk from the Wave Noida Sector 18 metro stop.
- The Okhla Bird Sanctuary is a bird haven known for being home to over 300 species, making it a great location for bird enthusiasts to escape the city and relax in the quiet of nature. The easiest way to get the Okhla Bird Sanctuary is via the metro, so the centrally-located Mosaic Boutique Hotel, which is a minute’s walk from the Wave Noida Sector 18 stop, is a good option.
- If you are a keen golfer and would like to spend a day on the course, consider staying in a hotel near the Noida Golf Course, which is an 18-hole course in the city centre and is accessible by metro. The Hotel Golf View is a 3-star hotel an 11-minute walk from the club house and an 11-minute walk from the Golf Course metro stop.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Noida
Are hotels in Noida safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Noida have swimming pools?
What hotels in Noida provide airport shuttle services?
What are some good hotels in Noida near the shopping area?
Which hotels in Noida have fitness centres?
How do I find a hotel in central Noida?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Noida?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Noida by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Noida hotels
Go to map