Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Mathura
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 679|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
How much does a hotel in Mathura cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Mathura hotel
- If it’s your first time visiting Mathura, consider staying in centrally-located The Mystic Palms, a comfortable three-star hotel. Standard rooms feature free Wi-Fi access and flat-screen TVs, while premium rooms have kitchens, washing machines and sofas. It’s around a 15-minute drive from temples such as Shri Krishna Janmasthan and Govardhan.
- For travellers searching for a boutique hotel, choose the family-owned Kridha Residency, which is located opposite the Prem Mandir temple. Its 50 rooms have air conditioning, kettles and free Wi-Fi, and guests also get free parking. It’s a 15-minute drive from Vrindavan Railway Station.
- If you’re looking for comfort, book the four-star Nidhivan Sarovar Portico, Vrindavan, with its modern spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi, LED TVs, desks and tea and coffee making facilities. The hotel has an on-site vegetarian restaurant and is conveniently close to key temples and shrines. Guests have free access to the gym, and paid facilities include a spa and a travel desk.
- For travellers in need of airport transfers, Divinity by Audra Hotels offers an airport transfer at a surcharge. Kheria Airport in Agra is 49 kilometres away from Mathura. The hotel’s rooms feature flat-screen TVs and air conditioning, and it has a well-rated, on-site restaurant serving Indian, Chinese and Italian dishes.
- For guests seeking hotels in Mathura with a pool, choose the Best Western Radha Ashok, which has an outdoor pool and is close to a river and a landscaped garden. The hotel is located 6 kilometres from Prem Mandir and 4 kilometres from the city centre. All rooms have air conditioning, flat-screen TVs and Wi-Fi, plus guests have access to free parking.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Mathura
Which hotels in Mathura are close to the railway station?
If you need to stay somewhere close to the railway station, Oyo 1884 Hotel Heera Continental is a 7-minute drive from Mathura Junction Railway Station. This two-star hotel offers free Wi-Fi, a complimentary breakfast and free self-parking for guests. Its 15 rooms have flat-screen TVs, private bathrooms and air conditioning.
Are there any hotels in Mathura with restaurants?
If you’re looking for places with on-site restaurants, opt for Hotel Santosh Dham, a low-key hotel with a restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Iskcon and Prem Mandir temples are less than a 30-minute walk away, plus all rooms have air conditioning, seating areas and TVs.
Which hotels in Mathura have wheelchair accessibility?
For travellers seeking wheelchair-accessible hotels in Mathura, choose Brij View, a hotel with serviced apartments that are accessible. These include facilities such as lifts, roll in/walk in showers, raised toilets, lowered sinks and shower chairs. The hotel is well located, with Prem Mandir temple just a 11-minute walk or 4-minute drive away.
Are there any hotels in Mathura with conference facilities?
If you’re searching for hotels in Mathura with business facilities, book a stay at The Mansion, which has a conference hall for up to 300 guests. Catering, including coffee, lunch or dinner, can be ordered. The space is ideal for receptions, business meetings or conferences. The hotel has free Wi-Fi and a 24/7 front desk, and it’s a 5-minute walk from Shri Krishna Janmasthan Temple.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.