Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Stockholm
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 31% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 49% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 9,935||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 8,743||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Stockholm hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Stockholm hotel deal
- Five stars abound in Sweden’s capital, where you can stay in luxury and comfort in some of Stockholm’s most fashionable districts. At the top end of the scale, you have Ett Hem (‘Home’ in Swedish), an intimate boutique hotel set inside a redbrick townhouse in the upmarket Östermalm neighbourhood. For quintessential Scandi style, try Hotel At Six, a design and art hotel in central Stockholm set inside a former bank.
- Couples will find charming boutique hotels and guesthouses tucked along the cobbled streets of Gamla Stan, Stockholm’s Old Town. Many are inside historic buildings, such as the Lord Nelson Hotel, which does credit to its naval theme by decking its rooms out with nautical antiques.
- When it comes to midrange hotels, Stockholm has a number of reputable international chains that regularly score among the city’s top 10 business hotels. These include the minimalist-looking Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel in Norrmalm and the Hilton Stockholm Slussen in trendy Södermalm.
- The trick for booking cheap hotels in Stockholm is to snap them up way ahead of everyone else, or to travel outside of the peak summer months of June, July and August. Failing that, budget hotels and hostels are found in up-and-coming neighbourhoods like the north-central Vasastan, an artsy area popular with students, or the hipster haven of Hornstull on the western tip of the Södermalm archipelago.
- For a unique hotel experience, why not stay on a boat? Soak up sunset views from the deck of a steamship at the Loginn Hotel, which floats in a central position on the Söder Mälarstrand. Or, if it’s a hostel with a twist that you’re after, step onboard the Stf Af Chapman & Skeppsholmen, housed inside an old trading ship overlooking the Old Town.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Stockholm
Are hotels in Stockholm safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Stockholm?
What are the best hotels near Stockholms Centralstation?
How much does a hotel cost in Stockholm?
Are there good hotels near Stockholm airport?
Which neighbourhoods are close to Stockholm’s central station?
What hotels in Stockholm have especially good spa services?
What neighbourhoods in Stockholm are good for families?
What are the best hotels near Friends Arena?
How much is a hotel in Stockholm for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Stockholm for this weekend?
How do I find a hotel in central Stockholm?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Stockholm?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Stockholm by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Stockholm hotels
Go to map
Search by price₹ 1,024 - ₹ 6,215 ₹ 6,215 - ₹ 11,334 ₹ 11,334 - ₹ 16,452 ₹ 16,452 - ₹ 21,571 ₹ 21,571+ per night
Most recommended Stockholm hotelsShow all
Hotell Reisen Waterfront, in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt
Södermalm ₹ 11,481+