Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Bhopal
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 26% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 125% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 3,660||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 4,112||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Bhopal hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Bhopal hotel
- The city of Bhopal wraps around the eastern banks of Bhojtal, or the Upper Lake. There are a number of operators in the city that can provide you with boat tours of the lake, and there are popular eateries and bars along the lake side. For those looking to relax close to the water, the Noor-Us-Sabah Palace is a 10-minute walk away from the lake’s edge.
- For those looking for cultural things to do in Bhopal, the Hotel Crown Palace is within a 10-minute drive to Bhopal’s museum district, where you can enjoy activities including the Madhya Pradesh Tribal Museum and the popular anthropology museum, Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya.
- Animal lovers and nature enthusiasts may enjoy the Van Vihar National Park, located on the edge of the Upper Lake. Not only is it a scenic national park, but you will also have the opportunity to meet animals native to India such as bengal tigers, Indian leopards and spotted deer. The Jehan Numa Retreat Club and Spa is located on the edge of the park between the Upper Lake and the Kaliasot Dam, offering a quiet retreat at the edge of the bustling city.
- Those interested in history and architecture should consider staying somewhere nearby the large 19th century red stone mosque, Taj-ul-Masajid, such as at Treebo Shagun. This hotel is an 8-minute walk from the mosque and is surrounded by other sites of historical importance such as Noor Mahal and Fatehgarh Fort, as well as various local markets.
- The incomplete Bhojpur, or Bhojeshwar Temple, is also very popular with those fascinated by traditional Hindu temples. Started in the 11th century, the temple was never completed and is now a monument of significant archaeological importance. For those who wish to make the journey to see it, you may wish to stay somewhere towards the south of the city. Amer Greens is located a little out of the city centre and is only a 30-minute drive from the temple and the picturesque Betwa River.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Bhopal
Are hotels in Bhopal safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Moti Masjid?
How much does a hotel cost in Bhopal?
What hotels in Bhopal are close to the the Old City?
What hotels in Bhopal have a pool?
What hotels in Bhopal offer a complimentary breakfast?
What hotels in Bhopal are close to the city centre?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Bhopal?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Bhopal by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Bhopal hotels
Go to map