Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Vancouver
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 9,678|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 10,890|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Vancouver cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Vancouver hotel
- In Downtown Vancouver, you will find a number of high-end, luxury hotels. Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver is a short walk from the waterfront, while Pan Pacific Vancouver offers a 5-star stay on the waterfront and is rated as one of Vancouver’s best airport hotels, only a short distance from Vancouver Harbour Flight Center Seaplane.
- Granville Street is the main entertainment and nightlife hub of Vancouver, with many restaurants and bars stretching from Granville Street Bridge to Waterfront Station. Along Granville Street itself, you will find Best Western Plus Chateau Granville Hotel & Suites & Conference Center, rated excellent by KAYAK users. A short distance away, you will find L'Hermitage Hotel, one of Vancouver’s best luxury hotels.
- If you’re wanting to stay near Canada Place Cruise Terminal, then looking near the Waterfront Station will give you great options in the Downtown area, including Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites, which offers lovely views of the city. Also nearby the terminal is Auberge Vancouver Hotel, one of the city’s highly rated business hotels.
- On the west coast, you will find the University of British Columbia, roughly a 15-minute drive from the city centre of Vancouver. There are a few guest houses nearby, such as Bay View House. You will also find UBC offers accommodation on campus in its West Coast Suites and Gage Apartments.
- When visiting Burnaby and the nearby Burnaby Lake Regional Park, consider the Metrotown area. The Hilton Vancouver Metrotown, a highly rated luxury hotel, is just a short distance from Deer Lake Park and Burnaby Lake Regional Park.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Vancouver
Where to stay in Vancouver?
Hotels in Dunbar-Southlands, Kensington-Cedar Cottage, and near University of British Columbia have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near University of British Columbia?
Travellers who like staying near University of British Columbia recommend Gage Apartments at UBC.
How much does a hotel cost in Vancouver?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Vancouver for as cheap as ₹ 1,804 in the last 3 days. The average price is ₹ 13,776.
What are the best hotels near Stanley Park?
For a stay near Stanley Park, you will want to look at the western side of the West End, as there are no hotels in the park itself. Try Lord Stanley Suites On The Park on the southern edge, with views over Devonian Harbour Park and the harbour. Or you could look south in the English Bay Area, where there is the English Bay Inn Bed and Breakfast, which offers a more traditional fair very close to English Bay beach.
What hotel area is especially good for shopping in Vancouver?
When looking for hotels near the best shopping areas, look in the West End and Downtown areas of the city, especially near Robson Street, which is known for its international shops and busy streets. You can stay on Robson Street at the excellently rated Blue Horizon Hotel, which often has cheap deals, or the West End Guest House, just set back from the hubbub.
Are there hotels in Vancouver where I can take my dogs/pets?
Yes, there are many hotels and places to stay where you can take you pets. Consider Pinnacle Hotel At The Pier, across the harbour in North Vancouver, if taking your dog, as this allows easy access to a few national parks where there are many opportunities for long walks. In the city, try The Westin Bayshore in the West End, which is near Stanley Park.
What hotels in Vancouver have especially good spa services?
Only a few hotels in Vancouver offer spa services, but in the downtown area, you will find Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton and Fairmont Waterfront offering a range of services, along with pools and Jacuzzis.
How much is a hotel in Vancouver for tonight?
In the last 3 hours, users have found Vancouver hotels for tonight for as low as ₹ 2,928. Users have also found 3-star hotels from ₹ 3,612 and 4-star hotels from ₹ 6,902.Search here to find similar prices.
How much is a hotel in Vancouver for this weekend?
In the last 72 hours, users have found Vancouver hotels for this weekend for as low as ₹ 2,961 per night. Users have also found 3-star hotels from ₹ 4,114 and 4-star hotels from ₹ 9,161.Search here to find similar prices.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.