Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Pushkar
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 530|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 396|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Pushkar cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Pushkar hotel
- The Pushkar Lake is the main attraction of Pushkar, right in the middle of the city. It is a sacred lake of the Hindu surrounded by numerous ghats and temples. Staying at a hotel near the Pushkar Lake, for example at Hotel Pushkar Palace, puts you in close proximity to most of the sights. Radhika Palace is a more budget-friendly accommodation, with a restaurant overlooking the Lake and playground for kids.
- Jagatpita Brahma Mandir is one of the most famous temples near the Pushkar Lake, and one of the few in India that is dedicated to Brahma. Hotel Paramount Palace is only a 2-minute walk from the Brahma Temple, which puts you in a very central location. It is an affordable hotel with options for families and free car parking.
- If you enjoy hiking and scenic views, head to Savitri Temple, situated on a hill that offers views of the city of Pushkar and is about 30 minutes from the Pushkar Lake. The Paramount Resort is an affordable accommodation at the bottom of the trail that leads to the Savitri Temple and is within a 10-minute walk of the lake.
- If you are a yoga fan, select a hotel near Pushkar Yoga Garden, a yoga and meditation retreat. Treebo Pushkar Legacy is a 3-star hotel with breakfast that is a 5 minutes’ walk from the Yoga Garden and within walking distance of the Pushkar Lake.
- Collector's Paradise Museum - Vintage Art Gallery, established by famous camel decorator Ashok Tak, is a true paradise for those who love colours, fabrics and decorations. Pushkar Villas Resort is a 3-star hotel only 4 minutes away and 10 minutes from the Pushkar Lake. It also offers an airport shuttle, free car parking and an outdoor pool.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Pushkar
Which hotel in Pushkar is near The Varaha Temple?
The Varaha Temple is a temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu and is located near the Pushkar Lake. Hotel Narayan Palace is a 2-star budget accommodation with a playground for children that is next to the Varaha Temple.
Which hotel in Pushkar is close to Gurdwara Singh Sabha?
Gurdwara Singh Sabha is a large Sikh temple made of white marble and is centrally located on the main road near Pushkar Lake. The Third Eye Hotel is a 2-star hotel with good options for families and is within a 4-minute walk of Gurdwara Singh Sabha.
What are some good spa hotels in Pushkar?
Ananta Spa & Resorts is a 5-star luxurious spa resort with an outdoor pool and fitness centre. From there you can reach the city centre in less than 10 minutes by car. If you prefer something within walking distance of Pushkar Lake, pick Gulaab Niwaas Palace, which offers rooms with balconies as well as yoga classes.
Which hotel in Pushkar is near Dharma Camel Safari?
Dharma Camel Safari is an adventure tour company that organizes popular camel tours of the desert. You can get there in 10 minutes from the 3-star Hotel Royal Rawat Palace, which has a garden, restaurant and free car parking.
What are some good hotels in Pushkar with a swimming pool?
Moti Mahal - A Heritage Haveli is 4-star accommodation within a 10-minute walk of the Pushkar Lake with an outdoor swimming pool, free private parking and good views. A good option for families is the Sukoon Resort, located about 15 minutes from the centre.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.