Abu Dhabi hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Abu Dhabi
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 10,195|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 16,168|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Abu Dhabi cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Abu Dhabi hotel
- If you’re looking for culturally rich activities, consider booking a hotel near the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi, a building that boasts 82 domes, more than 1,000 columns and a white and gold facade. This Mosque, which is one of the largest in the world, is also one of only two mosques open to non-Muslim tourists in the UAE. The Park Arjaan Hotel is 5 minutes from the mosque by car and offers deluxe hotel apartments.
- Are you interested in exploring the desert? Stay at the unique and palatial 4-star hotel Qasr Al Sarab located inside the Rub al Khali, the world’s largest uninterrupted sand desert. This hotel provides easy access to activities such as camel riding, sand boarding, desert yoga, and engaging in Bedouin traditions.
- For travellers who are car enthusiasts, consider staying at a hotel near the Yas Marina Circuit, an innovative racing venue that hosts Grand Prix and Formula 1 races. When it’s not race time, visitors can test out the track with go-karts, Mercedes-Benz vehicles and Aston Martins. Stay at the sleek 5-star Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi that is only a 3-minute drive away, or the Park Inn by Radisson which is a more budget-friendly choice.
- Hoping to do some shopping during your stay in Abu Dhabi? Stay near the Marina Mall, a shopping centre that has over 400 stores, a bowling alley, a movie theatre, an ice rink, and an observation deck with panoramic views of the Persian Gulf, the Corniche, and the Emirates Palace. The InterContinental Abu Dhabi is just a 7-minute drive from the mall and is located directly on the beachfront.
- To spend your vacation relaxing on the beach, consider the Hilton Abu Dhabi, a 5-star hotel with 11,000 square meters of private white sand beach. The hotel is located on the 8 kilometres of coastline known as the Corniche. This area is known for its abundance of restaurants and shops, as well as its impressive views of the Persian Gulf and the city skyline.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Abu Dhabi
Where to stay in Abu Dhabi?
Hotels in Saadiyat Island have the most searches on KAYAK.
How much does a hotel cost in Abu Dhabi?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Abu Dhabi for as cheap as ₹ 2,109 in the last 3 days. The average price is ₹ 7,847.
Which hotels in Abu Dhabi are near the Emirates Palace?
The Jumeirah at Etihad Towers is a contemporary option uniquely located inside the iconic Etihad Towers and only a 6-minute drive from the Emirates Palace. The centrally located Bab Al Qasr Hotel is a 5-star choice near the Persian Gulf shoreline and just a 3-minute drive from the Emirates Palace.
Which hotels in Abu Dhabi have a good pool?
The Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort is located directly on the corniche and has 3 outdoor pools that are available for guests. The Al Seef Resorts and Spa is adjacent to the Al Seef Village Mall and has 4 outdoor pools.
Which hotels in Abu Dhabi have a good view of the beach?
The Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel and Villas is a chic 5-star option located on the beach that offers various accommodation styles perfect for families, including suites and full villas that overlook the water. The Beach Rotana is directly next to the Abu Dhabi Mall and offers rooms with views of its own private beach.
Which hotels in Abu Dhabi are convenient for business travellers?
The Marriott Hotel Downtown is a contemporary hotel in the lively downtown district that has a large business centre and several meeting spaces. The Courtyard World Trade Center hotel is conveniently located in the heart of the city and has an extensive business centre as well.
How much is a hotel in Abu Dhabi for tonight?
In the last 3 hours, users have found Abu Dhabi hotels for tonight for as low as ₹ 2,287. Users have also found 3-star hotels from ₹ 2,287 and 4-star hotels from ₹ 2,808.Search here to find similar prices.
How much is a hotel in Abu Dhabi for this weekend?
In the last 72 hours, users have found Abu Dhabi hotels for this weekend for as low as ₹ 2,325 per night. Users have also found 3-star hotels from ₹ 2,348 and 4-star hotels from ₹ 2,809.Search here to find similar prices.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.