Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Erbil
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 9,443|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
How much does a hotel in Erbil cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Erbil hotel
- Erbil’s Citadel is one of the oldest continuously-inhabited cities in the world at 6,500 years old, as well as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Erbil View Hotel and Erbil International Hotel are both about a 20-minute walk there (or a 10-minute cab ride), with the latter being a much more high-end and expensive option.
- Slightly farther from the Citadel but still within walking distance is Dedeman Erbil, on Meter Street, which is conveniently located near a private hospital and an HSBC Bank, making it a good option for foreigners who may need any of these important services. There is also a grocery store and a shopping mall less than half a mile away.
- If you’re looking for a good five-star experience in a great area, try one of the high-end hotels in Erbil that sits just across from the beautiful and huge Sami Abdul Rahman Park – Divan Erbil Hotel or Erbil Rotana Hotel – and make sure to ask for a room with views to the park.
- Cristal Erbil Hotel is a great business hotel located on the southeast side of the city center. It features two meeting rooms and a laundry/dry cleaning service, as well as an indoor pool, a spa, and a fitness center to relax after a day of work. The hotel is about 15 minutes from the airport and offers free parking.
- The entire area south of the Citadel is filled with bazaars sprawling across many streets, including the recently remodeled Qaisary Bazaar. If you stay at Erbil International Hotel, you can walk north towards the Citadel and stroll through the bustling bazaar streets on the way there, which are an essential part of the city.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Erbil
How much does a hotel cost in Erbil?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Erbil for as cheap as ₹ 1,891 in the last 3 days. The average price is ₹ 6,442.
What are the options for budget travelers?
Erbil View Hotel is one of the cheapest options in the city, offering four-star quality services for more affordable prices. It features a fitness center and a restaurant that overlooks Erbil, where you can try the local delicacies. It is also just a short walk away from the very impressive Kuwaiti Mosque.
What are the most upscale areas in the city?
If you want to stay in a more upscale area, some of the fanciest hotels in Erbil can be found in the Bakhtiari and Gulan neighborhoods (northeast towards the airport and near Sami Abdul Rahman Park. If you staying close to the Citadel, you’ll be guaranteed to see more fellow tourists.
What is the best neighborhood for a foodie?
English Village, Dream City, and other areas surrounding the Sami Abdul Rahman Park are great for food as you can head to some of the Middle Eastern restaurants, such as the popular Dawa 2. The Christian neighborhood, Ankawa, is home to most bars and liquor stores as that’s where alcohol is allowed, and hence more expats. Stay at Ankawa Royal Hotel & Spa for maximum proximity to this interesting area.
What are the closest hotels to the airport?
The luxurious Ankawa Royal Hotel & Spa is a short drive to the airport, making it the perfect place to get a good night’s sleep after a long flight or before an early morning journey.
How much is a hotel in Erbil for tonight?
In the last 3 hours, users have found Erbil hotels for tonight for as low as ₹ 4,765. Users have also found 3-star hotels from ₹ 3,025 and 4-star hotels from ₹ 4,765.Search here to find similar prices.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.