Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Málaga
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 5,703|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 5,098|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Málaga cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Málaga hotel
- Malaga’s Historic Center is full of cultural sights like the Picasso Museum, as well as cafes, shops, and restaurants. To be in the middle of the action, book a hotel, such as the Hotel Soho Málaga or Hotel Don Curro.
- The city’s main train station, Malaga María Zambrano, is within walking distance of the Historic Center. Pensión Terminal is good choice for guests seeking accommodation in this area.
- Visitors looking for a centrally located luxury hotel should consider Gran Hotel Miramar near Playa la Malagueta. The upscale hotel features a spa, gym, and swimming pool.
- Malaga is an attractive destination for families with attractions like the Gibralfaro Castle and the Málaga Ferris Wheel. The Hotel Ms Maestranza is a great family-friendly hotel near the beach.
- Guests travelling to Malaga during the summer should consider a hotel with a pool, such as Hotel Ilunion Malaga, which has an indoor pool, or the Salles Hotel Malaga Centro, featuring a lovely rooftop pool with great views.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Málaga
Which neighbourhood in Malaga is good for nightlife?
Malaga is one of the most renowned party destinations on Spain’s Costa del Sol. There are dozens of bars, clubs, and discotheques In the city centre, with popular areas for nightlife centering around Plaza Mitjana, Plaza Uncibay and La Malagueta. Nightlife revelers might enjoy a stay at Room Mate Larios, a sophisticated hotel with a rooftop bar.
Which neighbourhoods in Malaga are close to the beach?
There are a number of wide, sandy beaches in Malaga, including Playa de la Malagueta, Playa de Guadalmar, Playa de El Palo, and Playa de la Caleta, which is renowned as one of the area’s cleanest beaches. Hotels such as the AC Hotel Malaga Palacio and Alanda Hotel Marbella put you within easy reach of Malaga’s fabulous beaches.
Are there hotels in Malaga with free parking?
Not many hotels in the city centre offer free parking in Malaga, but there are a few options. Golf enthusiasts will enjoy Parador De Malaga Golf, which overlooks a golf course and the Mediterranean Sea, while La Francesa Suites, near Playa des Palo, features in-room kitchenettes. Both offer free parking.
What hotels in Malaga have especially good spa services?
Guests seeking some pampering while on holiday will find a wide selection of hotels in Malaga with top-class spa facilities. One of the best can be found at the five-star Gran Hotel Miramar. The luxury hotel’s exquisite spa features a thermal circuit, hammam, and a sensations pool. Hotel Ilunion Malaga also offers spa treatments in its serene wellness center, which features a Finnish sauna and Turkish bath.
Where can I find good budget hotels in Malaga?
Visitors can find an assortment of affordable options in Malaga’s Historic Center. Chinitas Urban Hostel is a top-rated option, close to all the main sights, while Hotel Soho Bahía Málaga is located just to the south in the SoHo neighbourhood, a buzzing arts district full of cafes and art galleries.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.