Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Being a south indian, liked all the varieties. Staff members were kind.
Nothing to dislike. As usual, Accor Hotels group maintains the standard.
Wifi Facilities, cleanliness, prompt services
Of course, charge per night. Room is too small
1. Fairly good options in the breakfast spread.
1. The staff seems to be working under pressure all the time, particularly during breakfast when they pounce at, and take away your plate the moment you leave your seat even for a minute to get something more. 2. The washroom is a bit cramped for comfort. 3. The bar has limited options.
Toilet is a bit too small
It’s value for money specially for business travelers since rooms are really compact and that’s how Ibis model works .. bed was comfortable, cleanliness , service levels were perfect .
Ibis Pune Hinjewadi is strategically located between Phase I and II of Hinjewadi IT Park, on the road leading to Phase II of the IT Park. It provides easy access to business parks such as International Biotech Park and corporations including Infosys, Wipro, Credit Suisse, and Emcure Pharma. The hotel is an ideal choice for business travelers with 136 contemporary rooms featuring signature Sweet Beds, complimentary WIFI, 2 meeting rooms, a restaurant with alfresco seating and the Hub bar.
based on 90 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at ibis Pune Hinjewadi
Where is ibis Pune Hinjewadi located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at ibis Pune Hinjewadi?
Does ibis Pune Hinjewadi offer free Wi-Fi?
Does ibis Pune Hinjewadi offer free parking?
Does ibis Pune Hinjewadi offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is ibis Pune Hinjewadi from the airport?
Can you bring pets to ibis Pune Hinjewadi?
Does ibis Pune Hinjewadi have a pool?
Reviews about ibis Pune Hinjewadi
Most popular landmarks
- Joshi's Museum of Miniature Railway 15.2 km
- Shaniwar Wada 16.9 km
- Dagduseth Ganpati Temple 17.1 km
- Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum 17.3 km
- The Parvati Temple 17.7 km
- Sarasbaug Ganesh Temple 17.8 km