Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Honolulu
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 8% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 30% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 19,127||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 20,303||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Honolulu hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
4 stars and above
Top tips for finding the perfect Honolulu hotel
- Hawaii has some fabulous 5-star hotels. If you want to truly indulge, consider staying at The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort, or the Ritz-Carlton Residences hotels in Honolulu, both situated in the Waikiki Beach area.
- There are many all-inclusive resorts in Honolulu, where meals, drinks and activities are already paid for upfront, so you can just focus on having a good time. Check in to hotels with all-inclusive packages, such as the Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach, and leave your cares behind.
- If retail therapy is high on your agenda, consider staying in the Ala Moana area, Honolulu’s premiere shopping mall and the largest shopping mall in Hawaii. Hotels such as the Ala Moana Hotel and Pagoda Hotel are located within walking distance.
- If you plan to visit Waikiki Beach, the buzzing streets of Honolulu or learn about Pearl Harbour, look for a hotel on Oahu. This popular island has hotels in abundance, including cheap hostels such as the Polynesian Beach Club Hostel in Honolulu.
- If you are coming to Hawaii on business, you may wish to find accommodation close to the Convention Center in Honolulu. Hotels such as the modern Marina Tower Waikiki, The Equus hotel and Ramada Plaza Waikiki put you within walking distance of the Convention Center, as well as within easy reach of Waikiki Beach.
- Having a hotel room with a kitchen adds a lot of convenience to your trip. Hotels such as The Kuhio Banyan Club in Honolulu and the Aston Waikiki Sunset ensure you have the ideal combination of high-quality hotel service and home comforts.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Honolulu
Are hotels in Honolulu safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Honolulu?
Which areas in Honolulu are good for families?
Which areas in Honolulu are good for nightlife?
Are there good hotels near the airport?
Where in Honolulu can I find a hotel with a view?
Which hotels in Honolulu have especially good spa services?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Honolulu?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Honolulu by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Honolulu hotelsCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Honolulu hotelsShow all
Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa, Waikiki Beach
Waikiki ₹ 27,274+
Hotels near Waikiki BeachShow all
The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort, Waikiki
Waikiki ₹ 31,085+