Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Rāmnagar
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 26% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 66% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 6,472||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 7,934||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Rāmnagar hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Rāmnagar hotel deal
- Visit the oldest national park – or even better, stay amidst the green areas provided by the Corbett National Park. The Corbett Machan Resort is a 3-star pick located amidst green landscape and yet only a 10-minute drive from Ramnagar’s city centre. The hotel offers good breakfast, a pool and free parking. Corbett Fun Resort is also located within the national park and provides visitors with a fitness centre, free parking and breathtaking surroundings.
- To be closer to amenities like a bank, post office or various restaurants, consider a hotel at the heart of the city, close to Ranikhet Road. The Wild Exotica Corbett is situated alongside the main road and a 4-star pick with a restaurant. It is close to banks, a post office and various restaurants, such as the Delhi Darbar Restaurant.
- Explore India’s rich culture and visit the Shani Dev Mandir, a Hindu temple in the north of Ramnagar. OYO 13686 Rudraksh hotel is located close-by, just a 6-minute walk from the temple.
- The 3-star hotel offers neat rooms as well as parking and complimentary breakfast. To be closer to the hilltop Girija Devi Temple inside the Corbett National Park, choose the Country Inn Corbett, a posh country-style accommodation with free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms, located only an 8-minute drive from the temple.
- Benefit from the many resorts Ramnagar has to offer with a full-service pamper session in a spa area. Sitabani Jungle and Spa Resort, for instance, offers an extensive spa area where guests can fully unwind and relax in the pool, the steam room or during a massage. The posh resort is located amidst green nature and is a perfect place to enjoy a peaceful vacation. Acorn Hideaway Resort & Spa also pampers guests with relaxing facilities like a pool, a spa area with various massages on offer as well as a sauna and gym. It also has an on-site restaurant.
- If you want to remain flexible during your travels, consider a hotel close to Ramnagar Railway Station, such as the Corbett Anand Aamod Resort & Spa, which is less than a minute on foot from the little railway station from where you can explore other places like Mumbai, Haridwar or Chandigarh. The hotel offers guests air-conditioned rooms, an outdoor pool and free parking and Wi-Fi.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Rāmnagar
Are hotels in Rāmnagar safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Corbett Tiger Reserve?
How much does a hotel cost in Rāmnagar?
Which are good budget hotels in Ramnagar?
Which hotels in Ramnagar are family-friendly?
Which hotels in Ramnagar have a 24-hour front desk?
Which hotels in Ramnagar are wheelchair accessible?
How do I find a hotel in central Rāmnagar?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Rāmnagar?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Rāmnagar by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Rāmnagar hotels
Go to map
Search by price₹ 0 - ₹ 4,885 ₹ 4,885 - ₹ 9,771 ₹ 9,771 - ₹ 14,656 ₹ 14,656 - ₹ 19,541 ₹ 19,541+ per night
Most recommended Rāmnagar hotelsShow all