Find cheap flights to Dallas/Fort Worth Airport
Good to know
|March||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|August||Most popular time to fly (12% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|₹ 1,184||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
|₹ 925||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Dallas/Fort Worth Airport
- Looking for cheap airfare to Dallas/Fort Worth Airport? 25% of our users found return tickets to Dallas/Fort Worth Airport for the following prices or less: From Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji ₹ 69,265, from New Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl ₹ 69,667, from Hyderabad Rajiv Gandhi Intl ₹ 76,198
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July and August. The cheapest month to fly to Dallas/Fort Worth Airport is March.
- As the main airport in Texas, Dallas/Fort Worth is used for the vast majority of flights to Dallas, in particular international connections. It is well-developed and features a number of traveller-friendly facilities. Keep in mind that it is one of the busiest airports in the world, so it gets very crowded.
- Travelling with your four-legged companion? You will not be disappointed by Dallas/Forth Worth Airport, which is quite animal-friendly. As well as pet relief areas accessible from all terminal buildings, there is a 24-hour pet hotel – Paradise 4 Paws Pet Resort. You can treat your animal to some grooming treatments, veterinary care and comfy accommodation.
- People who like to stay active can get some yoga practice while at the airport in Dallas. There are two yoga studios with instructional videos, yoga mats and some other equipment. You can also go for a long walk and stretch your legs while appreciating works of art on the walking path at Dallas/Fort Worth Airport.
- If you want to put your feet up while waiting for your flight, you can go to one of the travel lounges at the airport. They feature comfortable seats and workstations for travellers’ use and are accessible free of charge.
- Hungry after your flight to Dallas? There are plenty of eating options at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, so bring your appetite and have a feast. If you want to experience some local food and atmosphere, then go to Dallas Cowboys Club, Dickey’s Barbecue Pit or Rodeo Bar. There are also a few Spanish and Mexican restaurants like Cantina Laredo, Lorena Garcia Tapas & Cocina and Pappasito’s Cantina.
FAQs - booking Dallas/Fort Worth Airport flights
What is the cheapest flight to Dallas/Fort Worth Airport?
How far is Dallas/Fort Worth Airport airport from central Dallas?
Does Dallas/Fort Worth Airport offer facilities for families with small kids?
How can I get to the city centre from Dallas/Fort Worth Airport via public transport?
Is there free Wi-Fi at Dallas/Fort Worth Airport?
What are the sleeping options at Dallas/Fort Worth Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Dallas/Fort Worth
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Dallas/Fort Worth Airport Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Dallas/Fort Worth Airport Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Dallas/Fort Worth Airport
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.