Find cheap flights to Atlanta
Book Cheap Atlanta Plane Tickets(Return)
Pros: The check-in crew in Chicago was very nice and efficient. The flight crew on-board were not friendly, they were very curt and rushed, and did not go out of their way to be helpful.
Cons: Friendlier staff during the flight. Better food for breakfast. The connection port for my headphones did not work...I would not have been able to watch movies if I hadn't brought my own single connection head phones.
Good to know
|Average price:||₹ 68,923|
|Good deal:||₹ 56,820|
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Atlanta
- Looking for cheap airfare to Atlanta? 25% of our users found return tickets to Atlanta for the following prices or less: From Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji ₹ 56,819, from New Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl ₹ 57,705, from Ahmedabad ₹ 80,933
- Book at least 5 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly to Atlanta is March.
- There are no non-stop flights to Atlanta from India, but you can get flights with one stop-over only if you fly from Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji, New Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl or Bengaluru Intl airports with Lufthansa, Delta Airlines or Qatar Airways. If you are on a budget, look for flights with Jet Airways, though your journey will include at least 2 stop overs.
- Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Airport has an art program that involves exhibiting artwork on a permanent or rotating basis and scheduling art performances throughout the year. You’ll find these exhibitions throughout the airport in the form of paintings, photography, sculptures and installations, so there is always something to discover if you have a bit of free time.
- If you are travelling with kids, you will find that there are lactation pods, which are convenient for parents with infants, located around gates T7, B5, D34, F5, F Arrivals and E Centerpoint. They are equipped with a changing table and a power outlet, and they can be locked from the inside for privacy.
- There are multiple airline lounges available at Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Airport, however if you don’t have a lounge membership and wish to access a lounge after your flight to Atlanta to relax or to have a shower, head to The Club at ATL lounge at the International Terminal in Concourse F. You can pay at the door or pre-purchase a pass to enter and the shower service is included in the fee.
- If you need some general guidance such as directions or flight information when you land in Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Airport, you can speak to a Guest Service Representative (GSR), who are recognisable thanks to their lime green vests and dark suits. There are over 70 GSRs throughout the airport and they speak various languages.
FAQs - booking Atlanta flights
How long is the flight to Atlanta?
What is the cheapest flight to Atlanta?
The cheapest airline ticket to Atlanta from India in the last 72 hours was ₹ 50,749 return on the route Mumbai to Atlanta. The most popular route is Mumbai to Atlanta and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was ₹ 56,876 return.
How far is Atlanta airport from central Atlanta?
Atlanta Airport is 13 kilometres from the centre of Atlanta. View on map.
What is the name of Atlanta’s airport?
Atlanta is served by Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Airport, also commonly referred to as Hartsfield-Jackson, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl, or simply Atlanta Airport. The airport code is ATL.
How can get from Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Airport to the city centre using public transport?
If you wish to use public transport, the easiest option is to get on board the MARTA train. Both the red and gold line run from the airport, and you will find the MARTA airport station at the Domestic Terminal. If you arrive at the international terminal, you can take the free shuttle bus, which travels between International Arrivals and the Domestic Terminal.
How much is a taxi fare from Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Airport to the city centre?
Taxis between the airport and the city centre have a set fixed fare, which ranges between $30 USD (about 2100 INR) and $40 USD (about 2800 INR) depending if you’re going to Downtown, Midtown or Buckhead. In addition, there’s a Flag Drop Fee of $1.5 USD (about 100 INR), and a $2 USD (about 140 INR) charge per extra person.
Are there any onsite airport hotels at Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Airport?
Minute Suites is located inside the airport and offers suites for rent by the hour as a day room or overnight, equipped with a daybed, pillows, Wi-Fi and television. If they are full, they also have air mattresses that you can rent with no time limit. Atlanta Airport Marriott Gateway is located just outside of the airport, and is accessible via a free SkyTrain ride.
How can I rent a car from Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Airport?
All rental car companies at the airport are located in one central location called the Rental Car Centre (RCC). The RCC is located a few minutes from the terminals and is accessible by SkyTrain or via Inter Terminal Shuttle. It is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, making it convenient for customers to rent a car no matter what time their flight to Atlanta arrives.
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travellers know whether to wait or book now.
Flights to Atlanta
- Flights »
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.