Find cheap flights to Seattle/Tacoma Airport
Book Cheap Seattle/Tacoma Airport Plane Tickets(Return)
Pros: Comfortable seating, pleasant food and entertainment.
Cons: Not being charged $1200 for a ticket that I already bought, but had been voided with no notice. And Virgin Atlantic staff not friendly or helpful in any way with this situation.
Good to know
|Average price:||₹ 81,188|
|Good deal:||₹ 69,264|
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Seattle/Tacoma Airport
- Looking for cheap airfare to Seattle/Tacoma Airport? 25% of our users found return tickets to Seattle/Tacoma Airport for the following prices or less: From New Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl ₹ 70,980, from Chennai ₹ 71,015, from Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji ₹ 71,170
- Book at least 5 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly to Seattle/Tacoma Airport is February.
- If you are traveling to Seattle with children, changing tables are located in almost all bathrooms throughout Seattle/Tacoma Intl Airport, including dedicated family facilities. There are also 8 mothers’ rooms where mothers can have a privacy to look after their babies. If you need some nappies or medicine upon arrival, head to one of the Hudson stores, and you can rent car seats or trolleys at SmarteCarte. For the older children, the playroom located between the central terminal and A gates is open all day.
- There is never a dull moment at Seattle/Tacoma Intl Airport, with over 100 pieces of art and many art exhibitions by local and international artists that have been placed around the airport. In addition, there is live music every day from 9am to 3pm at different locations, exhibiting all local and Pacific Northwest artists.
- Seattle/Tacoma Intl Airport has a team of 100 volunteers that are spread around the airport and are there to help passengers with general information or directions. If you need some help once your flight to Seattle lands, look for the volunteers in the blue jackets and green, blue and white patterned scarves.
- If you need to store your luggage, head to SmarteCarte, which is located by baggage claim in the main terminal. They offer not only luggage storage services, but you can also store frozen or refrigerated items, you can rent car seats or trolleys if you have kids, and they can help you send packages with FedEx or UPS. They are open from 5:30am to 12:30am, and storage rates are between $8 USD (about 560 INR) and $22 USD (about 1550 INR) per day.
- If you are thirsty on arrival, there are 7 drinking water stations where you can re-fill your bottle free of charge. They are located next to gates A2, A5, C2, D1, S gates, and in the central terminal near the food court and near the B exit. For a quick snack, there are also vending machines located throughout the airport, so you won’t be left hungry if you arrive in the middle of the night.
FAQs - booking Seattle/Tacoma Airport flights
How long is the flight to Seattle/Tacoma Airport?
What is the cheapest flight to Seattle/Tacoma Airport?
The cheapest airline ticket to Seattle/Tacoma Airport from India in the last 72 hours was ₹ 63,380 return on the route Mumbai to Seattle/Tacoma Airport. The most popular route is Mumbai to Seattle/Tacoma Airport and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was ₹ 68,901 return.
How far is Seattle/Tacoma Airport airport from central Seattle?
Seattle/Tacoma Airport is 18 kilometres from the centre of Seattle. View on map.
How can I get from Seattle/Tacoma Intl Airport to the city centre using public transport?
The most direct and quickest way to get to the city centre from the airport is by using the LINK Light Rail. The train station is on the 4th floor of the airport car park, and the service runs from 5am to 1am Mondays to Saturdays, and 6am to midnight on Sundays, with departures every 6 to 15 minutes. Take the line going towards University of Washington, which will make multiple stops in and around the downtown area.
How much is a taxi fare from Seattle/Tacoma Intl Airport to the city centre?
You can get both metered or flat rate taxis from the airport into Seattle, or the Downtown Airporter, which provides lifts to specific hotels in the centre. The taxi rank is located on the 3rd floor of the airport car park. A flat rate taxi from the airport to the city centre is around $39 USD (about 2750 INR).
How do I rent a car from Seattle/Tacoma Intl Airport?
Car rental companies at the airport are all grouped in a dedicated facility, which is accessible by free shuttle bus that runs 24 hours a day from the main terminal. There are multiple companies present at the facility, and if you are planning to rent a car with Rent-A-Wreck, they provide a courtesy shuttle from the rental car facility to their offices.
Where can I go to freshen up at Seattle/Tacoma Intl Airport?
As flights to Seattle from India can be long, passengers looking to freshen up on arrival can head to the Delta Sky Club airport lounge located between gates S9 and S10, as they have shower facilities available for guests. Those without a lounge membership can pay at the door. To release some stress, The Massage Bar located around the N gates can help with quick shoulder or foot massages.
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travellers know whether to wait or book now.
Flights to Seattle/Tacoma Airport
- Flights »
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.