Find cheap flights to Seattle/Tacoma Airport
Good to know
|April||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|August||Most popular time to fly (14% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|₹ 1,269||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
|₹ 953||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Seattle/Tacoma Airport
- Looking for cheap airfare to Seattle/Tacoma Airport? 25% of our users found return tickets to Seattle/Tacoma Airport for the following prices or less: From New Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl ₹ 71,193, from Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji ₹ 73,943, from Hyderabad Rajiv Gandhi Intl ₹ 76,278
- Book at least 5 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly to Seattle/Tacoma Airport is November.
- If you are traveling to Seattle with children, changing tables are located in almost all bathrooms throughout Seattle/Tacoma Intl Airport, including dedicated family facilities. There are also 8 mothers’ rooms where mothers can have a privacy to look after their babies. If you need some nappies or medicine upon arrival, head to one of the Hudson stores, and you can rent car seats or trolleys at SmarteCarte. For the older children, the playroom located between the central terminal and A gates is open all day.
- There is never a dull moment at Seattle/Tacoma Intl Airport, with over 100 pieces of art and many art exhibitions by local and international artists that have been placed around the airport. In addition, there is live music every day from 9am to 3pm at different locations, exhibiting all local and Pacific Northwest artists.
- Seattle/Tacoma Intl Airport has a team of 100 volunteers that are spread around the airport and are there to help passengers with general information or directions. If you need some help once your flight to Seattle lands, look for the volunteers in the blue jackets and green, blue and white patterned scarves.
- If you need to store your luggage, head to SmarteCarte, which is located by baggage claim in the main terminal. They offer not only luggage storage services, but you can also store frozen or refrigerated items, you can rent car seats or trolleys if you have kids, and they can help you send packages with FedEx or UPS. They are open from 5:30am to 12:30am, and storage rates are between $8 USD (about 560 INR) and $22 USD (about 1550 INR) per day.
- If you are thirsty on arrival, there are 7 drinking water stations where you can re-fill your bottle free of charge. They are located next to gates A2, A5, C2, D1, S gates, and in the central terminal near the food court and near the B exit. For a quick snack, there are also vending machines located throughout the airport, so you won’t be left hungry if you arrive in the middle of the night.
FAQs - booking Seattle/Tacoma Airport flights
What is the cheapest flight to Seattle/Tacoma Airport?
How far is Seattle/Tacoma Airport airport from central Seattle?
How can I get from Seattle/Tacoma Intl Airport to the city centre using public transport?
How much is a taxi fare from Seattle/Tacoma Intl Airport to the city centre?
How do I rent a car from Seattle/Tacoma Intl Airport?
Where can I go to freshen up at Seattle/Tacoma Intl Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Seattle/Tacoma Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Seattle/Tacoma Airport Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Seattle/Tacoma Airport Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Seattle/Tacoma Airport
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.