Find cheap flights to Seoul
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|February||Most popular time to fly (12% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|₹ 513||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
|₹ 351||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Seoul
- Looking for cheap airfare to Seoul? 25% of our users found return tickets to Seoul for the following prices or less: From Kolkata Netaji S. Chandra ₹ 25,349, from Hyderabad Rajiv Gandhi Intl ₹ 26,323, from Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji ₹ 34,824
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, February and March. The cheapest month to fly to Seoul is February.
- Travellers who have a stopover in Seoul will certainly not be bored at Seoul Incheon International Airport. Nature lovers can go to one of the seven gardens located within the airport grounds, while art enthusiasts have a number of exhibitions to visit, which include paintings, sculptures and light shows. You can even go to the ice rink set up in the Transportation Centre to help pass the time.
- Need plasters for blisters on your feet or painkillers for a headache? You can purchase them at one of the pharmacies operating at the airport in Seoul. There are three pharmacies available in each terminal, so you should be able to find what you need without a problem.
- Those who left exchanging currency to the last minute can do it after their flights to Seoul. There are plenty of foreign currency exchange offices operating round the clock at Seoul Incheon International Airport, as well as ATMs. Do keep in mind that credit cards are widely used in Korea, so not having cash should not be an issue.
- Travellers who have a few hours until their onward flight can put their feet up and rest in the Relax Zone or even snooze a bit in the Nap Zone. Both of these are free to enter and available in all terminals.
- If you dream of nothing other than taking a shower after your flight to Seoul, you will be relieved to hear that there are shower facilities available at Seoul Incheon International Airport. Open 24/7, you don’t even have to pay to use them.
FAQs - booking Seoul flights
What is the cheapest flight to Seoul?
Which airlines fly to Seoul?
Which Seoul airport is closest to central Seoul?
How do I travel to the city centre from the airport in Seoul?
Can I connect to the Internet at Seoul Incheon International Airport?
Is there a hotel at Seoul Incheon International Airport?
Does the airport in Seoul provide services for families with kids?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to Seoul?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to Seoul?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to Seoul?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to Seoul?
Top 5 airlines flying to Seoul
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Seoul Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Seoul Plane Tickets (One-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.