Find cheap flights to Milan
Good to know
|Average price:||₹ 50,800|
|Good deal:||₹ 40,613|
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Milan
- Looking for cheap airfare to Milan? 25% of our users found return tickets to Milan for the following prices or less: From New Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl ₹ 40,613
- Book at least 5 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be May, June and July. The cheapest month to fly to Milan is March.
- The Italian city of Milan is served by three international airports: Milan Malpensa International Airport (MXP) is the largest and busiest, followed by Il Caravaggio International Airport (BGY), also known as Orio al Serio International or Milan Bergamo Airport, and Milan Linate International Airport (LIN), so plan your trip accordingly to avoid unnecessary travel time.
- If you live in New Delhi or Mumbai, you are in luck because they are the only cities in India that have direct flights to Milan. Air India offers services from Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL) to Milan Malpensa Airport and from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport (BOM) to Milan Malpensa Airport.
- If you require currency exchange or other banking services after your flight to Milan, Banca Popolare di Milano operates a full-service branch on the ground floor of the arrivals hall at Milan Linate Airport, while Euronet and Forexchange both have various offices in the arrivals and departures concourses for your convenience and there are ATMs as well.
- Travelling with infants or minors on your flight to Milan? If so, you should know that Milan Linate Airport has baby pit stops available for breastfeeding mothers and restrooms are equipped with changing tables and nurseries if required. There is a play area near gate A17 and interactive games can be found in all boarding areas of the airport.
- Milan Bergamo Airport offers a few good places to stop for a meal after your flight to Milan. Panino Giusto makes delicious traditional focacce and pizzas and Gate12Food.It specialises in Italian fast food, while Wine Bar Santa Cristina – Moka and Wine Gate 11 are two establishments where you can enjoy a nice glass of Italian wine and snacks.
FAQs - booking Milan flights
How long is the flight to Milan?
What is the cheapest flight to Milan?
The cheapest airline ticket to Milan from India in the last 72 hours was ₹ 37,136 return on the route New Delhi to Milan. The most popular route is New Delhi to Milan and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was ₹ 56,876 return.
Which airlines fly to Milan?
In general from India, Air Canada, LOT and Air India fly the most to Milan. The most popular route is from New Delhi, and Air Canada, LOT & Air India fly this route the most.
Which Milan airport is closest to central Milan?
Milan is served by 4 major airports. Milan Linate Airport (7 kilometres) is the closest to the centre of Milan, Milan Malpensa Airport is 40 kilometres from the centre, Milan Orio Al Serio is 46 kilometres from the centre and Milan Parma is 112 kilometres away from the centre. View on map.
How do I get from Milan Bergamo Airport to downtown Milan?
There are several private bus operators that operate services to Milan Central Railway Station from Milan Bergamo Airport, including Autostradale, Orio Shuttle and Terravision, since there is no public transport service from the airport to the city centre. Of course, car rental and taxi are also excellent options for getting to downtown Milan.
Are there any lounges at Milan Malpensa Airport?
Yes, there are lounges at Milan Malpensa Airport. Club SEA operates three VIP lounges at Terminal 1: Pergolesi Lounge and Montale Lounge (Boarding B, First floor) for non-Schengen area flights and Monteverdi Lounge (First floor, Boarding A) for Schengen area flights where you can enjoy exclusive buffet dining in a refined, relaxing environment.
What parking options are there at Milan Linate Airport?
P1-Top Class is a covered parking garage that connects directly to the check-in area of terminal, while P2-Executive is another covered lot housing 2,000 vehicles and is a short walk from the terminal building. The 5th and 6th floors of P2-Executive are reserved for P2-Holiday or long-term parking for a minimum of 4 days.
Are there any onsite hotels at Milan Malpensa Airport?
There are two onsite hotels at Milan Malpensa Airport: MOXY Milan Malpensa Airport is a budget design hotel adjacent to terminal 2 with 162 rooms, while Sheraton Milan Malpensa Airport Hotel & Conference Centre is located inside Terminal 1 with 437 rooms. There are also four ZZZleepandGo pods for passengers in transit or those in need of a quick nap.
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travellers know whether to wait or book now.
Book Cheap Milan Plane Tickets(Return)
Flights to Milan
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.