Find cheap flights to Milan
Good to know
|May||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (11% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|₹ 634||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
|₹ 396||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Milan
- Looking for cheap airfare to Milan? 25% of our users found return tickets to Milan for the following prices or less: From New Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl ₹ 29,607, from Bengaluru Intl ₹ 42,980, from Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji ₹ 46,195
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be May, June and July. The cheapest month to fly to Milan is March.
- The Italian city of Milan is served by three international airports: Milan Malpensa International Airport (MXP) is the largest and busiest, followed by Il Caravaggio International Airport (BGY), also known as Orio al Serio International or Milan Bergamo Airport, and Milan Linate International Airport (LIN), so plan your trip accordingly to avoid unnecessary travel time.
- If you live in New Delhi or Mumbai, you are in luck because they are the only cities in India that have direct flights to Milan. Air India offers services from Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL) to Milan Malpensa Airport and from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport (BOM) to Milan Malpensa Airport.
- If you require currency exchange or other banking services after your flight to Milan, Banca Popolare di Milano operates a full-service branch on the ground floor of the arrivals hall at Milan Linate Airport, while Euronet and Forexchange both have various offices in the arrivals and departures concourses for your convenience and there are ATMs as well.
- Travelling with infants or minors on your flight to Milan? If so, you should know that Milan Linate Airport has baby pit stops available for breastfeeding mothers and restrooms are equipped with changing tables and nurseries if required. There is a play area near gate A17 and interactive games can be found in all boarding areas of the airport.
- Milan Bergamo Airport offers a few good places to stop for a meal after your flight to Milan. Panino Giusto makes delicious traditional focacce and pizzas and Gate12Food.It specialises in Italian fast food, while Wine Bar Santa Cristina – Moka and Wine Gate 11 are two establishments where you can enjoy a nice glass of Italian wine and snacks.
FAQs - booking Milan flights
What is the cheapest flight to Milan?
Which airlines fly to Milan?
Which Milan airport is closest to central Milan?
How do I get from Milan Bergamo Airport to downtown Milan?
Are there any lounges at Milan Malpensa Airport?
What parking options are there at Milan Linate Airport?
Are there any onsite hotels at Milan Malpensa Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Milan
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Milan Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Milan Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Milan
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.