Find cheap flights to Miami
Book Cheap Miami Plane Tickets(Return)
Pros: Comfortable seating, pleasant food and entertainment.
Cons: Not being charged $1200 for a ticket that I already bought, but had been voided with no notice. And Virgin Atlantic staff not friendly or helpful in any way with this situation.
Good to know
|Average price:||₹ 65,227|
|Good deal:||₹ 60,657|
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Miami
- Looking for cheap airfare to Miami? 25% of our users found return tickets to Miami for the following prices or less: From Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji ₹ 60,657, from New Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl ₹ 66,431
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly to Miami is February.
- There are no non-stop flights to Miami from India, however a number of airlines offer flights with one stop over if you’re flying from New Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl, Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji or Nagpur Sonegaon airports. Most airlines offer checked in luggage allowance of 23kg, but if you’re after comfortable seats, look for flights with Air France, as they have an average of 81cm leg room.
- Miami airport has 8 freestanding nursing stations called MIAmamas for those travelling with infants that are equipped with changing tables and USB outlets and are large enough to fit a push chair and your luggage. You’ll also find an educational play area called Plane Fun, which is equipped with soft toys and interactive games, accessible from Concourses D and E.
- Those who need to stretch after a long flight to Miami can do so in the yoga room. The room is located in Terminal H on the 1st floor. It is open every day from 9am to 9pm and is equipped with practice mats that can be used for free.
- If your flight to Miami lands in the middle of the night, you’ll be glad to know that there are a few food options that are open 24 hours a day. If find yourself hungry at 3am, look for Dunkin’ Donuts or Café Versailles in Concourse F, Subway in Concourse E, Einstein Bros Bagels in the North Terminal, and Earl of Sandwich in the South Terminal.
- Miami airport has a trained therapy dog that you will find around the airport with its owner twice a week, so look out for this golden retriever if you find yourself in need of a snuggle. If you'd prefer another way to relax after your flight differently, head to Jetsetter Spa in the North Terminal close to Gate D11, they offer massages, facials and nail treatments.
FAQs - booking Miami flights
How long is the flight to Miami?
What is the cheapest flight to Miami?
The cheapest airline ticket to Miami from India in the last 72 hours was ₹ 55,514 return on the route Mumbai to Miami. The most popular route is Mumbai to Miami and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was ₹ 60,128 return.
How far is Miami airport from central Miami?
Miami Airport is 10 kilometres from the centre of Miami. View on map.
What is the name of Miami’s airport?
Miami is served by Miami Airport, also commonly referred to as Miami, Miami Intl. The airport code is MIA.
How do I get from Miami airport to the city using public transport?
The airport is connected to the Orange and Green Lines of the Metrorail with which passengers can reach different areas of Miami. There are also 6 local Metro bus lines that depart from the airport to different locations of the city. If you’re going to Miami Beach, the Miami Beach Bus Service goes there straight from the Metrorail station.
Is there a luggage storage service at Miami airport?
If you wish to store your luggage on arrival, head to the Baggage Checkroom, which is located at the Central Terminal in Concourse E. It is open from 5am to 9pm, and you can store bags as well as personal items such as coats that you might not need during your trip.
Can I rent a car from Miami airport?
There are over 10 car rental companies at the airport, including most of the international companies, and you can either pre-book a car with one of them or rent one on the spot. All the rental offices are located in the Rental Car Centre, which you can access from the terminals with the MIA Mover shuttle bus.
Are there any onsite airport hotels at Miami airport?
If you have a connecting flight from Miami and prefer to stay around the airport, you’ll find the Miami International Airport Hotel inside the Central Terminal at Concourse E, they offer day rooms from 10am to 6pm. Alternatively, there are 5 other hotels within 5 to 8 minutes from the airport, all of them offering a free airport shuttle service.
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travellers know whether to wait or book now.
Flights to Miami
- Flights »
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.