Find cheap flights to Amsterdam
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds (2% less expensive on average)|
|August||Most popular time to fly (7% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|₹ 748||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
|₹ 502||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Amsterdam
- Looking for cheap airfare to Amsterdam? 25% of our users found return tickets to Amsterdam for the following prices or less: From Pune Lohegaon ₹ 33,740, from Hyderabad Rajiv Gandhi Intl ₹ 42,911, from Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji ₹ 46,919
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July and August. The cheapest month to fly to Amsterdam is February.
- Travellers who would like to freshen up and change after their flights to Amsterdam can use the showers at YOTELAIR or Mercure Hotel at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport. Renting the shower for 45 minutes at YOTELAIR costs € 15 (approximately ₹1,220).
- If you are in Amsterdam for the first time and would like to get some tips to help plan your time in the city, stop by the iAmsterdam Visitor Centre after your flight to Amsterdam. Apart from useful information, you can get a map and some brochures for tours and things to see and do in the area.
- Need to let off some steam or just want to unwind after your flight to Amsterdam? Go to the Airport Park, where you can sit down and enjoy some greenery. If you are in the mood for a little activity, you can hop on one of the exercise bikes and charge your phone at the same time. You can also visit the meditation centre if you want a few minutes to gather your thoughts in silence.
- Have a lot of time until your flight? You can connect to Wi-Fi free of charge in all indoor areas of Amsterdam Airport and surf the web or chat with your friends and family. If you want to use a computer and do not have your own with you, head to the internet lounge, where you can use one for free. In case you want to use the internet to watch videos or download files, you might have to purchase a premium Wi-Fi service.
- If you have a stopover at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, avoid boredom by going to Holland Boulevard, which is located between lounge 2 and 3. The area includes an art exhibition from the famous Rijksmuseum, interactive features from the NEMO Science Museum and a library where you can relax and enjoy a book.
FAQs - booking Amsterdam flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from India to Amsterdam Schiphol due to COVID-19?
Which airlines apply social distancing measures on flights from India to Amsterdam Schiphol due to COVID-19?
How long is the flight to Amsterdam?
What is the cheapest flight to Amsterdam?
Which airlines fly to Amsterdam?
How far is Amsterdam airport from central Amsterdam?
What is the name of Amsterdam’s airport?
Does Amsterdam Schiphol Airport provide services for families with small kids?
Can I exchange money at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport?
What are the dining options at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport?
Can I get to the city centre from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport via public transport?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to Amsterdam?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to Amsterdam?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to Amsterdam?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to Amsterdam?
Top 5 airlines flying to Amsterdam Schiphol
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Amsterdam Plane Tickets
Recent return flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.