For restrictions that apply to vaccinated visitors, please check the official guidelines from Kazakhstan for the types of accepted and permitted COVID-19 vaccinations, requirements on proof of vaccination certificates, vaccination validity period, and persons and/or groups that may be exempt from vaccination restrictions.
These travel restrictions do not apply to
- Nationals of Kazakhstan
- Residents of Kazakhstan (may enter once every 15 days)
- Spouse, parents, children of nationals/residents of Kazakhstan (may enter once every 15 days)
- Nationals of specified countries, including Belgium, France, New Zealand, and Portugal
- Diplomatic passport holders and their families
- People with Kazakhstan visas and approved by Deputy Prime Minister of Kazakhstan
- Passengers traveling as students with an invitation letter from an educational institution of Kazakhstan
- Passengers traveling on business and approved by the Deputy Prime Minister of Kazakhstan
-Travelers arriving from selected -countries, who are citizens of this country, are allowed to enter Kazakhstan.
Unvaccinated visitors from India must present a negative RT-PCR (NAAT) test taken within 3 days before departing to Kazakhstan.
Fully vaccinated visitors with approved vaccination certificates do not need to present a negative COVID-19 test.
Visitors from India are not required to quarantine after entering Kazakhstan.
Unvaccinated travelers returning from Kazakhstan must present a negative RT-PCR (NAAT) test taken within 72 hours before departure to India.
Fully vaccinated travellers with approved vaccination certificates do not need to present a negative COVID-19 test.
Visitors returning from Kazakhstan are not required to quarantine upon entering India.