Find cheap flights to Istanbul
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Istanbul
- Looking for cheap airfare to Istanbul? 25% of our users found return tickets to Istanbul for the following prices or less: From Bengaluru Intl ₹ 27,350, from New Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl ₹ 27,663, from Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji ₹ 34,411
- High season is considered to be January, February and December. The cheapest month to fly to Istanbul is January.
- Sabiha Gokcen International Airport (SAW), or Istanbul Sabiha Airport, and Istanbul Ataturk Airport (IST) are the two international airports that serve as the main entry points to the Turkish city and, while Istanbul Ataturk is the larger and busier one, both are used as a hub by Turkish Airlines, the national airline.
- Lounge Istanbul International at Istanbul Sabiha Airport offers passengers the opportunity to relax in a first-class lounge atmosphere if time permits before their flights are called and ISG CIP Lounge is available to domestic as well as international guests or, if you prefer, you can enjoy the Turkish Airlines Lounge if you’re flying with the airline.
- If you’re feeling a bit hungry after your flight to Istanbul, you can sit and have a meal at one of the restaurants located at Istanbul Ataturk Airport, such as Simit Sarayi, Restro and Café Nero located in the arrivals and departures lounges of the international terminal and Tadina Anadolu, Kokpit and C&B in the departures lounge of the domestic terminal.
- Foreign travellers on flights to Istanbul will be pleased to hear that there are five currency exchange locations at Istanbul Ataturk Airport: two landside of the international departures lounge, two airside of the international arrivals lounge and one landside of international arrivals in addition to several ATMs dispersed around both terminals.
- Want to leave your car at Istanbul Sabiha Airport? You'll be pleased to know that the airport has parking capacity for over 4,700 cars and 72 coaches in a four-story structure located in front of the airport building and a short walk from the terminals. There are also 400 valet parking spots and conveniently located spaces for disabled visitors.
FAQs - booking Istanbul flights
How long is the flight to Istanbul?
What is the cheapest flight to Istanbul?
Which airlines fly to Istanbul?
What onsite accommodation is there at Istanbul Ataturk Airport?
How do I get from Istanbul Sabiha Airport to downtown Istanbul?
What facilities are available for families with children at Istanbul Ataturk Airport?
What shopping options are there at Istanbul Sabiha Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Istanbul
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Istanbul Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Istanbul Plane Tickets (One-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.