Find cheap flights to Athens
Book Cheap Athens Plane Tickets(Return)
Pros: Seat was not comfortable TV and the hand set was not used friendly Scrambled eggs on the breakfast was really not good ...., sorry !!! Finally the smell of the J class area was bad Like old shoes smell !!!!! Sorry to say that but it was like that Next time please take care of this
Good to know
|Average price:||₹ 38,750|
|Good deal:||₹ 35,790|
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Athens
- Looking for cheap airfare to Athens? 25% of our users found return tickets to Athens for the following prices or less: From Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji ₹ 35,790, from New Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl ₹ 37,355
- Book at least 5 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be May and June. The cheapest month to fly to Athens is February.
- Athens International Airport Eleftherios Venizelos (ATH), or Athens Airport, lies about 30 kilometres outside of the Greek capital. Its main terminal building has two halls: Hall A services flights to non-Schengen and non-European countries, while Hall B handles traffic from intra-Schengen countries and domestic flights and is the hub for the national carrier, Aegean Airlines.
- International visitors on flights to Athens will be pleased to know that ONExchange operates four exchange counters at Athens Airport where you can conduct foreign exchange transactions, Western Union cash transfers and VAT refunds, while Alpha Bank operates a full-service banking office landside of the arrivals hall and there are several ATMs available if you prefer.
- Booking a flight to Athens? If so, you may consider downloading the app for Athens Airport, which not only gives an A-Z of the airport’s services and latest flight information, you can also receive exclusive online offers on special sales, shopping and dining to enhance your airport experience in the Greek capital city.
- If you are a business traveller attending a conference at METROPOLITAN EXPO, you will be pleased to know that there is a complimentary shuttle bus service that will transport you from the Main Terminal Building (arrivals level) directly to the Exhibition and Conference Centre, which has a fully equipped business centre and two restaurants.
- Hungry travellers at Athens Airport can savour the Greek gyros at Eat Greek or the delicious Greek pastries at Gregorys, both of which are in the Departures Lounge of the Main Terminal. If you prefer, you can find Le Grand Comptoir and Negroni in the food court in the public access area of the main terminal.
FAQs - booking Athens flights
How long is the flight to Athens?
What is the cheapest flight to Athens?
The cheapest airline ticket to Athens from India in the last 72 hours was ₹ 53,245 return on the route New Delhi to Athens. The most popular route is New Delhi to Athens and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was ₹ 53,245 return.
How far is Athens airport from central Athens?
Athens Airport is 20 kilometres from the centre of Athens. View on map.
What is the name of Athens’s airport?
Athens is served by Athens Eleftherios V. Airport, also commonly referred to as Athens, Athens Intl, Athens Intl Airport "Eleftherios Venizelos", Eleftherios V., Spata, or simply Athens Airport. The airport code is ATH.
What facilities are available for families with children at Athens Airport?
Athens Airport provides specially equipped baby rooms, and some bathrooms offering changing tables can be found in both the public and passenger area of the terminal. If the kids need to blow off a bit of steam, there is a play room on the second floor of the main terminal building for kids up to 7 years of age.
Are there any onsite hotels at Athens Airport?
Situated just 50 metres from the main airport terminal, Hotel Sofitel Athens Airport is as close as you’ll get to an onsite accommodation but if it’s not available, you can enjoy the hospitality of Holiday Inn Athens Attica Avenue Airport West or Avra Hotel, both of which provide a free shuttle service to the airport.
What retail choices are there at Athens Airport?
Arrival Shop located near the baggage reclaim area is perfect for getting a few souvenirs and gifts after your flight to Athens and Oh! Last Min. Shop will take care of any items that you forgot to bring on your trip, while Hellenic Gourmet gives you an introduction to authentic Greek treats and liquors.
How do I get to Panathenaic Stadium from Athens Airport?
While there are affordable public transport options for visiting the site of the original Summer Games in Athens, there is some walking involved, which isn’t advisable if you have luggage, so your best bet is to rent a car, or take a taxi and travel the 32-kilometre journey for about €35 or INR3000.
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travellers know whether to wait or book now.
Flights to Athens
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.