Travel restrictions do not apply to the following:
1. Citizens of the EU, and Schengen associated countries including their family members
2. Long-term EU residents and their family members
3. Travelers with an essential function or need
Permitted travelers aged 12 years and 2 months, or older, must present any of the following upon boarding:
1. Recognized vaccination certificate
2. Certificate of recovery
3. Negative covid test result (NAAT taken 48hrs before the flight) or (Antigen taken 24hrs before the flight)
Check the Government of Luxembourg website for the full details of their restrictions.
Unvaccinated visitors from India must present a negative RT-PCR (NAAT) or Antigen (quick-test) test taken within 48 hours for RT-PCR (NAAT) and 24 hours for Antigen (quick-test) before departing to Luxembourg.
Fully vaccinated visitors with approved vaccination certificates do not need to present a negative COVID-19 test.
Visitors from India are not required to quarantine after entering Luxembourg.
Unvaccinated travelers returning from Luxembourg must present a negative RT-PCR (NAAT) test taken within 72 hours before departure to India.
Fully vaccinated travellers with approved vaccination certificates do not need to present a negative COVID-19 test.
Visitors returning from Luxembourg are not required to quarantine upon entering India.
Sign up for email alerts as countries begin to open - choose the destinations you're interested in so you're in the know.