BOM - EWR
Find cheap flights from Mumbai to Newark Liberty Airport
Good to know
|Average price:||₹ 71,292|
|Good deal:||₹ 63,125|
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
When to book flights from Mumbai to Newark
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for ₹ 63,125 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Mumbai to Newark Liberty Airport was found, on average, 86 days before departure.
- Book at least 7 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly is March.
- Morning departure is around 4% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
*Average of the lowest prices shown in KAYAK’s search results for departures within the next 30 days
- There are a variety of public transport options that can take you from Mumbai city centre to Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport. The fastest way to travel is by taking the Mumbai Suburban Railway Network, with the closest stations to the airport being Vile Parle or Andheri. You can also take local buses, taxis or an auto rickshaw.
- If you’re looking for something to do in Mumbai Airport before your flight from Mumbai to Newark, areas of Terminal 2 have been filled with historical artefacts and artworks, turning the airport into a public art exhibition known as the Jaya He Museum. The exhibit is free and with the right timing you can even take part in one of the free guided tours.
- For those looking for somewhere to relax before their flight, Loyalty Lounges and Travel Club passenger lounges can be found in Terminals 1 and 2 of Mumbai Airport. Both lounges can be accessed through loyalty programmes, or by pre-paid lounge passes available through the airport website.
- If you are travelling with children, you will be able to find child care rooms with changing tables and spots for breastfeeding throughout Mumbai Airport, including one in the pre-security area of Terminal 1 and one by the duty free area on Level 4 of Terminal 2.
- Looking for a bite to eat before your flight? There are a number of grab and go dining options in the international departures area of Terminal 2. Street Foods near the check-in area can provide you with more traditional Indian cuisine, the Fresco Café offers breakfast, brownies and coffee, or you can grab a burger at Burger King once you’ve passed through security.
FAQs for booking Mumbai to Newark Liberty Airport flights
Book cheap flights from Mumbai to Newark Liberty Airport (return)
Pros: Virgin Atlantic is the best airline I’ve ever flown on internationally. The service is wonderful, from check in to inflight service. Everything went as planned. The food and drinks on board are free and they are an abundance of snacks, much more than we dreamed. The flight attendants are excellent
Cons: No. Keep up the good work!
Mumbai - Newark Liberty Airport Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.