CCU - BKK
Find cheap flights from Kolkata to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
Good to know
|Average price:||₹ 9,954|
|Good deal:||₹ 9,267|
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
When to book flights from Kolkata to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for ₹ 9,266 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Kolkata to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport was found, on average, 50 days before departure.
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be September, October and November. The cheapest month to fly is March.
- Morning departure is around 47% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
*Average of the lowest prices shown in KAYAK’s search results for departures within the next 30 days
- If you want to fly directly from Kolkata to Bangkok, see the deals offered by Air India, IndiGo or SpiceJet. All of those airlines offer affordable and direct flights from Kolkata to Bangkok on a daily basis, so you can find the flight that suits your needs most.
- Passengers who have booked their flights from Kolkata to Bangkok with SpiceJet can purchase some additional services in order to make their flights more pleasant. Those who decide to buy the SpiceMax service can enjoy extra legroom, in-flight entertainment, complimentary drinks and snacks, as well as priority check-in and some accessories, like a blanket and pillow.
- For parents who are flying from Kolkata with infants, the airport provides child care rooms so that changing and feeding the baby is more comfortable and efficient.
- Travellers who are feeling tense after their flight from Kolkata to Bangkok, why not enjoy a spa treatment at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport? Change Massage and Spa salon provides a variety of services, including body massages, aromatherapy and manicures to help you relax.
- Want to check your mail, contact friends and family or surf the internet after the flight from Kolkata to Bangkok? You can connect to Wi-Fi at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport, which you can use free of charge for 2 hours per day.
- Those who are short on cash need not worry, as there are numerous cash machines available at the airport in Bangkok and they are conveniently located throughout the terminal buildings, so you will easily find them.
FAQs for booking Kolkata to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport flights
Book cheap flights from Kolkata to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport (return)
Kolkata - Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.