Find cheap flights to Oslo Airport
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|March||Most popular time to fly (11% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|₹ 704||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
|₹ 448||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Oslo Airport
- Looking for cheap airfare to Oslo Airport? 25% of our users found return tickets to Oslo Airport for the following prices or less: From New Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl ₹ 33,697, from Hyderabad Rajiv Gandhi Intl ₹ 41,701, from Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji ₹ 47,749
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly to Oslo Airport is January.
- There are no direct flights to Oslo from India, so when booking your flight you might need to take into consideration where you would prefer to have a layover or which airlines you have an affiliation with. Flights to Oslo from India can be booked on a number of different airlines including Jet Airways, Finnair, Air France, KLM and Turkish Airlines.
- There are two airports connected with Oslo that receive flights from India: Oslo Airport, which is 37kms northeast of Oslo, and Torp Sandefjord Airport, which is much further away at 119km south of the city. Oslo Airport is more popular in terms of the number of flights available, and the connections to Oslo city centre are much better and quicker.
- Needing to buy currency upon arrival at Oslo Airport? You’re in luck – the DNB bank counter located at the airport (both before and after the duty-free zone) has cash and currency exchange services as well as experienced cashiers who can provide any advice you may need regarding your holiday money. There are also five cash machines in the terminal building for withdrawing currency directly.
- Passengers transferring from flights to Oslo onto other domestic or regional destinations will find a range of restaurants in the airport at which to relax and have a meal. From the Norwegian specialities offered by Bølgen og Moi Food Garage and Hunter Bar to Wagamama and Two Tigers for noodles or sushi, there is a broad range of cuisines to satisfy your appetite. There are also bakeries such as BIT and W.B Samson that serve traditional Norwegian pastries.
- If you want to escape the hustle and bustle of the airport, the OSL Lounge is available to all passengers for a fee. Payment will allow you to enter the lounge and enjoy a complimentary meal, as well as giving you access to conference rooms and free Wi-Fi. The lounge is located above the shopping area, near Gate E8.
FAQs - booking Oslo Airport flights
What is the cheapest flight to Oslo Airport?
How far is Oslo Airport airport from central Oslo?
Is it possible to rent a car at Oslo Airport?
Is there free Wi-Fi access at Oslo Airport?
Are there any on-site hotels at Oslo Airport?
What is the best way to get from Oslo Airport to Oslo?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Oslo Gardermoen
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Oslo Airport Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Oslo Airport Plane Tickets (One-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.