Find cheap flights to Madrid
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|April||Most popular time to fly (9% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|₹ 673||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
|₹ 308||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Madrid
- Looking for cheap airfare to Madrid? 25% of our users found return tickets to Madrid for the following prices or less: From New Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl ₹ 29,556, from Bengaluru Intl ₹ 34,927, from Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji ₹ 44,968
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be May, June and July. The cheapest month to fly to Madrid is February.
- Is this your first flight to Madrid? If so, you can stop by the Madrid City Council office (Ground floor Arrivals, Terminal 2) or the Region of Madrid office (First floor, Terminal 2) at Madrid-Barajas Adolfo Suarez Airport (MAD), commonly known as Madrid-Barajas Airport, and collect valuable information about transport as well as tourist brochures so you can make the most of your time in the city.
- Are you travelling with a disabled person or do you yourself require special assistance on your flight to Madrid? If so, Madrid-Barajas Airport has several meeting points at all four terminals where persons with reduced mobility can receive support or assistance with physical equipment and other airport procedures, as well as guide you through the security checkpoints.
- Visitors to Madrid have the option of taking the Line 203: Express bus, the Line C-1 train from Terminal 4 or Metro Line 8 from any terminal, all of which will connect you to Madrid city centre. Taxis are also available from each of the four terminals and car rental is also an option if you prefer.
- If you need to stop somewhere and have a meal at Madrid-Barajas Airport, there are several fast food choices, such as Burger King or McDonald’s or you can sit and peruse the menus at Kirei by Kabuki or Mahou Sports Bar. For lighter fare, Cafe Pans and Caffriccio Coffee are good options.
- Need to convert Rupees into Euros after your flight to Madrid? If so, Exact Change and Global Exchange operate various offices at terminals 1 and 4, and Banco Popular, Bankia (Servired) and Banco Santander operate various ATMs around all four terminals, while Bankia has two full-service offices at the airport.
FAQs - booking Madrid flights
What is the cheapest flight to Madrid?
Which airlines fly to Madrid?
How far is Madrid airport from central Madrid?
What is the name of Madrid’s airport?
What facilities are available for business travellers at Madrid-Barajas Airport?
Which hotels offer free airport shuttle in Madrid?
What family’s facilities are there at Madrid-Barajas Airport?
How do I get to Santiago Bernabeu Stadium from Madrid-Barajas Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Madrid Barajas
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Madrid Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Madrid Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Madrid
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.