Find cheap flights to Lisbon
Good to know
|Average price:||₹ 59,346|
|Good deal:||₹ 54,380|
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(price for this month)
or less for a return flight within
of your travel date is a good deal
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Lisbon
- Book at least 5 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June, July and August. The cheapest month to fly to Lisbon is March.
- If you’re visiting Lisbon but didn’t plan ahead and aren’t sure what to do during your vacation in the capital of Portugal, stop by the Tourist Information Desk after your flight to Lisbon. Its representatives, who know the city inside out, will help you decide on what to visit to spend a great time in Lisbon.
- As a family-friendly airport, Lisbon Humberto Delgado has facilities that aim at helping parents who are travelling with kids. Apart from changing tables available in women’s restrooms, there are also separate baby changing facilities with all the essentials. It is also possible to warm up baby food in the Family Room and to borrow baby strollers. For older kids, the airport has set up playgrounds with toys and activities.
- Can’t wait to taste the traditional pastel de nata? Go to Confeitaria Nacional in Terminal 2 after your flight to Lisbon. It has been operating for more than 150 years, has a wide variety of typical Portuguese pastries and will certainly satisfy even the strongest sweet tooth.
- Those who have to wait a bit for their flights from Lisbon Humberto Delgado can go to the Living Spot at the airport. It is a spacious area close to the restaurants where you can work, charge your phone and put your feet up. You can enter the Living Spot free of charge.
- Lisbon Humberto Delgado is well prepared for business travellers, who can make use of the ABC Business Centre. This comes with a comfortable working space, meeting rooms, shower facilities and a relaxing lounge equipped with reading material and coffee.
FAQs - booking Lisbon flights
How long is the flight to Lisbon?
What is the cheapest flight to Lisbon?
The cheapest airline ticket to Lisbon from India in the last 72 hours was ₹ 67,313 return on the route New Delhi to Lisbon. The most popular route is New Delhi to Lisbon and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was ₹ 67,313 return.
How far is Lisbon airport from central Lisbon?
Lisbon Airport is 7 kilometres from the centre of Lisbon. View on map.
What is the name of Lisbon’s airport?
Lisbon is served by Lisbon Humberto Delgado Airport, also commonly referred to as Humberto Delgado, Lisbon, Lisbon Humberto Delgado, Lisbon Portela, Portela, or simply Lisbon Airport. The airport code is LIS.
How can I get to the city centre from the airport in Lisbon?
The cheapest option is to take the Red Line Metro from the airport and then change to the Green or Blue Line. A single metro ticket costs €1.45 (around INR 115), but first you will need to purchase a Viva Viagem card. This costs €0.50 (around INR 40) and can be later recharged with more credit or tickets for all the public transport systems. Alternatively, you can use the special Aerobus that drives along two routes and costs €4 (around INR 317). Take Line 1 to get to the Praca de Comercio, which is the most famous point in Lisbon and within a short walk of the historic Alfama district.
Can I exchange money at Lisbon Humberto Delgado Airport?
Yes, there are banking services available at the airport. You can easily withdraw money from the numerous ATMs located around the terminal building or exchange money after your flight to Lisbon. Nova Cambios offers currency exchange services in Terminal 1 and you’ll find Unicambio in Terminal 2; it is also possible to pre-order your currency.
Is there free Wi-Fi available at the airport in Lisbon?
Yes, the airport in Lisbon provides its visitors with unlimited Wi-Fi free of charge, so you can surf the web for however long you need. In addition, there are Internet kiosks available at the airport where you can use a computer if you do not have one of your own.
Are there car rental companies at Lisbon Humberto Delgado Airport?
Yes, there are six car rental companies operating at Lisbon Humberto Delgado Airport. You can find them on the airport website and check their rates before your flight to Lisbon. Renting a car is a good idea if you are planning to travel outside of Lisbon, however if you are staying mainly in the city it is better to get around by public transport.
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travellers know whether to wait or book now.
Book Cheap Lisbon Plane Tickets(Return)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.