Find cheap flights to Lisbon
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|April||Most popular time to fly (7% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|₹ 770||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
|₹ 448||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Lisbon
- Looking for cheap airfare to Lisbon? 25% of our users found return tickets to Lisbon for the following prices or less: From New Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl ₹ 33,328, from Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji ₹ 45,555, from Bengaluru Intl ₹ 58,563
- Book at least 6 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be May, June and July. The cheapest month to fly to Lisbon is February.
- If you’re visiting Lisbon but didn’t plan ahead and aren’t sure what to do during your vacation in the capital of Portugal, stop by the Tourist Information Desk after your flight to Lisbon. Its representatives, who know the city inside out, will help you decide on what to visit to spend a great time in Lisbon.
- As a family-friendly airport, Lisbon Humberto Delgado has facilities that aim at helping parents who are travelling with kids. Apart from changing tables available in women’s restrooms, there are also separate baby changing facilities with all the essentials. It is also possible to warm up baby food in the Family Room and to borrow baby strollers. For older kids, the airport has set up playgrounds with toys and activities.
- Can’t wait to taste the traditional pastel de nata? Go to Confeitaria Nacional in Terminal 2 after your flight to Lisbon. It has been operating for more than 150 years, has a wide variety of typical Portuguese pastries and will certainly satisfy even the strongest sweet tooth.
- Those who have to wait a bit for their flights from Lisbon Humberto Delgado can go to the Living Spot at the airport. It is a spacious area close to the restaurants where you can work, charge your phone and put your feet up. You can enter the Living Spot free of charge.
- Lisbon Humberto Delgado is well prepared for business travellers, who can make use of the ABC Business Centre. This comes with a comfortable working space, meeting rooms, shower facilities and a relaxing lounge equipped with reading material and coffee.
FAQs - booking Lisbon flights
What is the cheapest flight to Lisbon?
How far is Lisbon airport from central Lisbon?
What is the name of Lisbon’s airport?
How can I get to the city centre from the airport in Lisbon?
Can I exchange money at Lisbon Humberto Delgado Airport?
Is there free Wi-Fi available at the airport in Lisbon?
Are there car rental companies at Lisbon Humberto Delgado Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Lisbon Humberto Delgado
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Lisbon Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Lisbon Plane Tickets (One-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.