DEL - SFO
Find cheap flights from New Delhi to San Francisco
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds (8% less expensive on average)|
|August||Most popular time to fly (19% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|₹ 1,047||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
|₹ 1,012||or less|
When to book flights from New Delhi to San Francisco
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for ₹ 64,410 or less.
- The cheapest flight from New Delhi to San Francisco was found, on average, 89 days before departure.
- Book at least 5 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly is February.
- Morning departure is around 51% more expensive than an evening flight, on average*.
- Air India is the only airline offering direct flights from New Delhi to San Francisco, while most of the other airlines offer flights with one stop over. If you are looking for comfortable leg room, Air India and Korean Air offer more than average space with 84cm, but if you are looking for entertainment, Emirates Airlines, Lufthansa and Swiss Air all have Wi-Fi available on board.
- If you would like to have a massage before your flight, head to O2 Spa at Terminal 3 of New Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl airport for a Thai-Indian style spa treatment. XpresSpa at San Francisco airport can offer you a range of massages, face and nail treatments on arrival after a long flight. They have multiple locations throughout the airport.
- Should you find yourself in need of help on arrival, whether it’s because you’re feeling stranded or because there's an emergency such as having money stolen, look for Travelers’ Aid volunteers who are located across all terminals of San Francisco airport and are there to assist distressed passengers.
- If you are travelling with kids, there are child care lounges available at New Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl airport in Terminal T1D, T2 and T3, all equipped with changing tables and cots, as well as some toys. Once you arrive at San Francisco airport, if you need to care for your baby, you can head to one of the nursing rooms located throughout all terminals, before and after passport control.
- Passengers who wish to stretch out after a long flight from New Delhi to San Francisco can head to one of the yoga rooms. There are 2 of them in the San Francisco airport, located in Terminal 2 in boarding area D, and in Terminal 3 in boarding area E. They are open 24 hours a day and are equipped with mats.
FAQs for booking New Delhi to San Francisco flights
How long does a flight from New Delhi to San Francisco take?
How many flights are there between New Delhi and San Francisco?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from New Delhi to San Francisco?
Which airlines fly most frequently between New Delhi and San Francisco?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly from New Delhi to San Francisco?
Which airports will I be using when flying from New Delhi to San Francisco?
Where can I have a shower at San Francisco airport?
Are there any onsite airport hotels at San Francisco airport?
How do I get from San Francisco airport to the city centre using public transport?
How can I get disability assistance before and after my flight?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 4 airlines serving New Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl to San Francisco
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from New Delhi to San Francisco (return)
Book cheap flights from New Delhi to San Francisco (one-way)
New Delhi - San Francisco Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.