Find cheap flights to Copenhagen
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|February||Most popular time to fly (6% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|₹ 713||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
|₹ 408||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Copenhagen
- Looking for cheap airfare to Copenhagen? 25% of our users found return tickets to Copenhagen for the following prices or less: From Hyderabad Rajiv Gandhi Intl ₹ 30,563, from New Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl ₹ 36,336, from Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji ₹ 48,213
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly to Copenhagen is February.
- To occupy your kids while at Copenhagen Kastrup Airport, take them to the large playground in Terminal 2 where they can play with other kids to their hearts’ content. If you are making the trip with a baby, you can borrow a baby stroller and make use of the baby care facilities.
- If you forgot about the currency difference, you can easily exchange cash at the airport’s Global Exchange counters after your flight to Copenhagen. It is always better to have some cash on you, though credit cards are commonly used in Denmark so it doesn’t need to be a large amount.
- For a quick transfer from the airport to the city centre, get on the metro or the train. The metro journey to Norreport Station in the centre of Copenhagen will take 15 minutes; the train to Copenhagen Central Station takes approximately the same time. The same ticket, which costs DNK 38 (about INR 407), is valid for both modes of transport and can be bought from one of the many ticket machines. Metro and train departures are from Terminal 3.
- Travellers who are between flights and have to spend a few hours in Copenhagen can store their luggage in the lockers located in the parking area of Copenhagen Kastrup Airport. Hands-free, you can then make the short metro journey into the city to briefly experience what Copenhagen has to offer.
- Shopping lovers will find many stores to visit at the airport in Copenhagen; there are a number of shops offering travel accessories, clothes, food, electronics and more. Whether you want to enjoy a shopping spree or purchase basic items that slipped your mind before your flight to Copenhagen, the shopping options at the airport should satisfy your needs.
FAQs - booking Copenhagen flights
What is the cheapest flight to Copenhagen?
Which airlines fly to Copenhagen?
How far is Copenhagen airport from central Copenhagen?
What is the name of Copenhagen’s airport?
Can I rent a car at the airport in Copenhagen?
Is there a hotel at Kastrup Copenhagen Airport?
Does Copenhagen Kastrup Airport offer free Wi-Fi?
Is there a waiting area at the airport in Copenhagen?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Kastrup Copenhagen
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Copenhagen Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Copenhagen Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Copenhagen
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.