Find cheap flights to Brussels Airport
Book Cheap Brussels Airport Plane Tickets(Return)
Pros: Seats very uncomfortable
Cons: Separate counters for wheel chair passengers as well as bus transport. There were several unruly travellers and it is not fair that ground staff should have to remind passengers of protocol. Separate transport will help.
Good to know
|Average price:||₹ 44,372|
|Good deal:||₹ 41,849|
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Brussels Airport
- Looking for cheap airfare to Brussels Airport? 25% of our users found return tickets to Brussels Airport for the following prices or less: From New Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl ₹ 41,848
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly to Brussels Airport is February.
- As there are no direct flights to Brussels from India, when booking your flight you might need to take into consideration where you would prefer to have a layover or which airlines you have an affiliation with. All inbound flights from India land at Brussels National Airport, which is located 15km outside the centre of Brussels.
- If you have flown in on KLM or Air France with the purpose of transferring by train to Amsterdam or Paris Charles de Gaulle, your flight ticket will include a train journey from Brussels National Airport to the Gare du Midi train station, from where you can catch the train to continue your journey to the Netherlands or France.
- If you need some peace and quiet after a long flight to Brussels from India, you could consider spending your layover in one of the lounges at Brussels International Airport. Brussels Airport’s Diamond Lounges are accessible to all travellers who are willing to pay the entrance fee, which will allow you to enjoy complimentary meals, snacks, hot and cold beverages, free Wi-Fi and workstations as well as access to newspapers and magazines. There is a lounge in both Pier A and Pier B; the latter is equipped with showers.
- Smokers will be pleased to know that there are two smoking rooms in Brussels National Airport – located in Pier A and Pier B, both are airside so will suit passengers in transit. Smoking in public areas is prohibited in Brussels, so those passengers who are leaving the airport will need to look for the designated smoking areas situated outside the terminal building.
- Brussels National Airport houses a couple of play areas for children, so travellers with small kids can watch them run around and let off some steam before the next leg of their journey. For travellers who have babies, there are baby changing facilities located next to the majority of the airport toilet facilities.
FAQs - booking Brussels Airport flights
How long is the flight to Brussels Airport?
What is the cheapest flight to Brussels Airport?
The cheapest airline ticket to Brussels Airport from India in the last 72 hours was ₹ 41,749 return on the route New Delhi to Brussels Airport. The most popular route is New Delhi to Brussels Airport and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was ₹ 41,749 return.
How far is Brussels Airport airport from central Brussels?
Brussels Airport is 11 kilometres from the centre of Brussels. View on map.
Is it possible to rent a car at Brussels National Airport?
There are around six reputable car rental companies represented at the airport, including Avis, Hertz and Sixt. It is advisable to book your car online before your flight. Once you arrive you can collect your keys at the desks in the arrivals hall and get directions to the car collection point, which is a short walk away.
Is there free Wi-Fi access at Brussels National Airport?
Brussels National Airport offers free Wi-Fi access throughout the terminal buildings. Select the ‘Brussels Airport free Wi-F’I network and then register via email or by using a social media account. Once you have accepted the terms and conditions, you will be free to surf to your heart’s content.
Are there any on-site hotels at Brussels National Airport?
While there are no on-site hotels, the closest hotel is the Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel, located approximately 200m away from the terminal building. A slightly less luxurious option is the Novotel Brussels Airport, which is a distance of 2km away and offers a free hotel shuttle for guests.
What is the best way to get into Brussels from Brussels National Airport?
A quick and simple way to reach the city centre is to catch a train from the airport; the journey takes 17 minutes. The airport railway station is conveniently located under the terminal building on level -1. Train tickets can be purchased online and cost in the region of EUR11 (around INR879) for a single journey to the city.
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travellers know whether to wait or book now.
Flights to Brussels Airport
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.