BOM - SFO
Find cheap flights from Mumbai to San Francisco
Good to know
|Average price:||₹ 88,548|
|Good deal:||₹ 73,592|
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
When to book flights from Mumbai to San Francisco
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for ₹ 73,591 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Mumbai to San Francisco was found, on average, 90 days before departure.
- Book at least 5 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly is March.
- Morning departure is around 37% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
*Average of the lowest prices shown in KAYAK’s search results for departures within the next 30 days
- Business travellers on flights from Mumbai to San Francisco can make use of the TripTel Business Centre located in the main hall of the international terminal, which is open daily from 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. local time and there you have access to Wi-Fi, as well as office essentials such as fax and copy machines.
- If you have an early morning flight out of Chhatrapati Mumbai International Airport (BOM), aka Mumbai Airport, you can spend the night at Waterstones Hotel, the Orchid Hotel Mumbai Airport Vile Parle or Hotel Sahara Star, which all offer complimentary airport shuttle service, so you don’t have to worry about missing your flight.
- Passengers and visitors at Mumbai Airport can make use of the prayer/meditation rooms at Mumbai Airport if a moment of serenity is required or religious obligations need to be observed. There are three such rooms in Terminal 2: international departures one each on level 3 and level 4, while the third is near gate 65.
- If you have an hour or two before your flight from Mumbai to San Francisco, you’ll be happy to know that both terminals at Mumbai Airport have lounges where you can pass the time. Travel Club has a lounge airside of Terminal 2 and Aviserve Lounge is on the landside of the terminal near gate A ,while Loyalty Lounge is on the mezzanine at Terminal 1B.
- Along with LAX, San Francisco International Airport (SRO), otherwise known as SFO Airport, is the main international airport serving the American West Coast and is a hub for United Airlines as well as Alaska Airlines. The airport is a major gateway to both Asia and Europe and lies about 21 kilometres south of downtown San Francisco.
FAQs for booking Mumbai to San Francisco flights
Book cheap flights from Mumbai to San Francisco (return)
Pros: Virgin Atlantic is the best airline I’ve ever flown on internationally. The service is wonderful, from check in to inflight service. Everything went as planned. The food and drinks on board are free and they are an abundance of snacks, much more than we dreamed. The flight attendants are excellent
Cons: No. Keep up the good work!
Mumbai - San Francisco Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.