Find cheap flights to Cairo
Good to know
|October||Best time to beat the crowds (5% less expensive on average)|
|August||Most popular time to fly (20% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|₹ 470||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
|₹ 304||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Cairo
- Looking for cheap airfare to Cairo? 25% of our users found return tickets to Cairo for the following prices or less: From Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji ₹ 29,918, from New Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl ₹ 30,713, from Hyderabad Rajiv Gandhi Intl ₹ 37,872
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly to Cairo is October.
- If you are travelling with heavy baggage but want to have a smooth transit through the airport in Cairo, consider using the Meet & Assist Service. Pre-booking this service means that you will be assisted by a member of airport staff throughout all airport procedures and will not have to struggle with your baggage alone.
- Wait in one of the pre-paid lounges at the airport in Cairo to have a comfortable space and enjoy a few perks before your flight. The VIP Lounge and Pearls Assist Lounge are open round the clock and having a pass means that you get complimentary drinks, magazines, Wi-Fi and a TV. Keep in mind that you need to book your lounge pass at least 24 hours in advance.
- Business travellers who would like to do some work while at Cairo Airport can make use of the meeting and conference rooms in the business centre. Computers, Internet connection and printing facilities are also available.
- Forgot that there is a different currency in Cairo? You don’t have to fret – there are currency exchange counters in Terminals 1 and 3 of Cairo Airport, so you can take care of your travel money even after your flight to Cairo. Apart from this you will also find cash machines and bank offices.
- Travellers who have late flights to Cairo or are in transit can book a room at Le Meridien Cairo Airport to have a few hours of comfortable sleep. The hotel is on the airport grounds and it will take you just a short walk to get there. There are also alternatives nearby with the option of an airport shuttle: the Novotel Cairo Airport and Le Passage Cairo Heliopolis Hotel.
FAQs - booking Cairo flights
What is the cheapest flight to Cairo?
Which airlines fly to Cairo?
How far is Cairo airport from central Cairo?
What is the name of Cairo’s airport?
What kind of services and facilities does the airport in Cairo offer?
What are the transportation options available at Cairo Airport?
Are there car rental agencies at the airport?
What are the eating options at Cairo Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Cairo
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Cairo Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Cairo Plane Tickets (One-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.