Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Peterborough
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 7,134|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 7,140|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Peterborough cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Peterborough hotel
- Stay in the countryside on your vacation to Peterborough, England, United Kingdom. The Haycock Hotel is surrounded by relaxing scenes of nature. Walk the grounds and take in views of the Nene River during your stay. Although it is somewhat secluded, this hotel is less than 4 miles from the Black Horse and the Millstone Public House Pub.
- If you appreciate style, you’ll be thrilled to stay at the downtown Pearl Hotel. Ultra-chic, it has an eclectic decor with a mixture of traditional and futuristic furniture pieces. Guests lodging here will also enjoy a variety of amenities including a business center, concierge services, free wi-fi and on-site dining.
- The Bell Inn is a landmark in Peterborough. Each room has its own flavor and color schemes. Some feature four poster beds, stoned walls and canopy bed frames. This hotel also has its own restaurant and provides a variety of amenities such as an outdoor courtyard.
- Take part in a variety of outdoor activities at Nene Park. Take a stroll, go bike riding, watch for birds or go boating. If you’re an outdoorsman, you can stay steps away from this nature park when you book a room at the Ferry Meadows Hotel.
- Depending on where you are staying, the Cambridge Airport is a 35-minute to 1-hour drive to Peterborough. It is both convenient and economical to take the train to and from the airport. So that you don’t have to carry your luggage far, why not stay close to the train station? The Bull Hotel is just steps from the station and both Dragonfly and the Queensgate Hotel are also a 5-minute walk away.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Peterborough
What are the best budget-friendly hotels in Peterborough?
Travelodge is an economical hotel chain with many locations in Peterborough. Along with budget-friendly accommodations, it provides rooms with double beds for families. There is also an affordable Day’s Inn about 4 miles away from downtown.
What hotels in Peterborough are close to the Met Lounge?
The Met Lounge is known worldwide for its musical concerts. It is also a lively nightclub with live music, DJ’s and lots of dancing. If you like to party, stay at the Bull Hotel or the Great Northern Hotel so that you can walk back to your room after a night of fun.
Where is the best place to shop in Peterborough?
Peterborough City Market will provide a great shopping experience while you’re on vacation to England. Here you can shop for everything from fresh fruit to the latest fashions. Located close to the city center, there are several hotels within a block or two of the market. This includes the Park Inn by Radisson and the Newark Hotel.
What is the best hotel in Peterborough for families?
The Premier Inn (by Hampton) is a chain hotel in the United Kingdom. It has a couple of hotels throughout Peterborough. Kid-friendly, these inns provide family style suites with a sofa bed and flat-screen television. There is also a restaurant on-site for convenience.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.