Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Williamsburg
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||₹ 9,614|
|Average price (weekend night):||₹ 11,973|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Williamsburg cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Williamsburg hotel
- If you’re a history enthusiast, choose a hotel near the Williamsburg Historic District, an interactive living-history museum that allows visitors to experience what life was like in the 1800s and tour more than 40 different buildings and landmarks. The Rodeway Inn Historic Hotel is set in a red-brick building and is less than a 10-minute walk to the Williamsburg museum.
- For travelers who love art, book a hotel near the Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Folk Art Museum, the world’s oldest museum that is entirely dedicated to American folk art. The Williamsburg Lodge is a chic choice that is only a four-minute walk from the museum.
- Visiting Williamsburg with your family? Choose a hotel near Busch Gardens, a Europe-themed amusement park that offers roller coasters, entertainment, and on-site dining. The DoubleTree by Hilton has a free shuttle service that takes guests directly to the park in just a five-minute drive.
- To do a bit of shopping, choose a hotel near the Williamsburg Premium Outlets, a collection of shops known for being the largest outlet center in the state of Virginia. The Quality Inn & Suites is only a 12-minute walk from the outlet’s most popular stores, including Nike and Michael Kors.
- If you would like to do some golfing during your trip to Williamsburg, stay at one of the city’s popular golf resorts, such as the Kingsmill Resort. The Kingsmill Resort is located along the coast of the James River and features an on-site golf course, spa, and multiple pools, making it a great place to relax.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Williamsburg
How much does a hotel cost in Williamsburg?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Williamsburg for as cheap as ₹ 2,265 in the last 3 days. The average price is ₹ 9,389.
Which hotels in Williamsburg are near the Governor's Palace?
The Governor's Inn is a budget choice that is only a five-minute walk from the Governor's Palace and a six-minute walk to the Colonial Williamsburg Merchant Square. The Fife and Drum Inn is also only a five-minute walk to the Governor’s Palace and is set in a red-brick building that dates back to the 1930s.
What are some good hotels in Williamsburg near the DeWitt Wallace Decorative Arts Museum?
The Williamsburg Lodge is a 4-star hotel that is only a three-minute walk from the museum and a 10-minute walk from the Governor’s Palace. The Williamsburg Inn is another upscale 4-star hotel that is a six-minute walk to the museum and is right next door to the Golden Horseshoe Golf Club.
What hotels in Williamsburg are especially good for business travelers?
The Holiday Inn & Suites Williamsburg-Historic Gateway is a standard hotel that has a 24-hour business center and multiple meeting rooms that can be reserved by companies and guests. The Comfort Suites Bypass is a budget option that is two miles from downtown and also has a business center for guests to use.
Are there hotels in Williamsburg with free parking?
The Red Roof Inn is a relaxed choice that is two miles from the Williamsburg Historic District and has both free parking and breakfast. The Griffin Hotel is a 10-minute walk to the Governor’s Palace and provides guests with free parking and free rental bikes.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.