Rio de Janeiro hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Rio de Janeiro
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 33% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 40% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₹ 6,397||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₹ 7,705||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Rio de Janeiro hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
When to book cheap hotels in Rio de Janeiro?
Price per night / 3-star hotel. Prices are not fixed and may vary with time.
Average nightly price per month
Average nightly price per month
Top tips for finding perfect Rio de Janeiro hotel deals
- If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in Rio de Janeiro, you should consider visiting during the low season. You'll find cheaper accommodations in Rio de Janeiro in May and July.
- Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but you’ll most likely find the best hotel deals in Rio de Janeiro if you stay on a Tuesday. The opposite is true for, Thursday, which is usually the most expensive day.
- Book at least 90 days before your stay begins to get the best price for your Rio de Janeiro accommodation.
- How long should you stay? KAYAK users usually book their accommodation in Rio de Janeiro for 3 days.
- If you want to spend your holiday in Rio de Janeiro in Ipanema, look no further than the luxury Sol Ipanema Hotel – a 4-star hotel that is located immediately in front of the famous Ipanema Beach and is surrounded by lively bars and restaurants. From here the Copacobana Fort is just under a mile away.
- Interested in spending some time in the Botanical Gardens of Rio de Janeiro? It might be a good idea to book a hotel that is nearby. The Ritz Leblon is a 4-star hotel that is just a 10-minute drive away from these gardens, which stretch over more than 300 acres and are home to thousands of species of plants – both indigenous and exotic.
- One of the most important things to do when in Rio de Janeiro is to make a pilgrimage to see Christ the Redeemer. You could consider staying at Casa Marques Santa Teresa which is a 3-star hotel that is located just outside the Christ the Redeemer National Park. From here you can choose one of the ways of getting to the top, whether by public transport or on foot – be prepared for the hike!
- If your holiday revolves around sightseeing, you could consider staying in the vicinity of Sugar Loaf Mountain. The 3-star Ibis Rio De Janeiro Botafogo is just 1.18 miles away from Sugar Loaf Mountain, which is situated in the Urca District. From here you can take two cable cars to get to the top and enjoy the magnificent view over Rio de Janeiro.
- For the dancing visitors, Lapa is the neighborhood that you should visit as it is the place where locals go to samba and dance the night away. Consider staying at the Vila Galé Rio de Janeiro, a 4-star hotel that is situated in the center. This hotel is within walking distance of Lapa where you can visit the famous Rio Scenarium club that consists of three floors and many different types of cocktails.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Rio de Janeiro
Are hotels in Rio de Janeiro safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Rio de Janeiro?
What are good spa hotels in Rio de Janeiro?
Which hotels in Rio de Janeiro have a good view?
Which hotels in Rio de Janeiro are good for families?
Which hotels in Rio de Janeiro have breakfast included?
How much is a hotel in Rio de Janeiro for tonight?
How do I find a hotel in central Rio de Janeiro?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Rio de Janeiro?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Rio de Janeiro by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Rio de Janeiro hotels
Go to map